Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Is there a rule that you cant get in front of them if they are not there? I would have moved all of them to the left and put my chair first.

Is there a rule that you cant get in front of them if they are not there? I would have moved all of them to the left and put my chair first.

Some stores have rules regarding ghost chairs, but never enforce them (*cough Villa *cough). I was at a HoH for the Gamma 11's and security moved them towards the dumpster. :lol:

Last edited:
Efff that. I'd go there and line up. If no person sits in that chair after 10 minutes they can go kick rocks.

There is no way they can put a chair there, go to work and come back to their place in line...thats ridiculous.

If they are in the car right in front of the line okay. Going to bathroom alright. But going to the club, reading stories to the nephews and then showing up five minutes before open....no way.

Last edited:
I'm sure someone has already answered this but does anyone know how easily the paint will wear off as you wear it?

Really cool concept that still preserves the history of the shoe! Not for Everone of course!!!  Lol  Found on Instagram.

Last edited:
Edit:

He can't say nothing back cause he's banned forget it.

Dude was cool thru pms he coulda started a great movement against Nike.

But.. Oh well

i didnt have a problem with him but he was obviously out for self on the Supreme hoodies. people like that ruin it for everyone. I can see getting 3 tops, but 7 is absurd. He does great work with charity though so in that aspect hes a stand up individual.

and i think because so many people missed out on the hoody is why he got banned. the resale value on Supreme has been trash as of late so it really wasnt worth it. I miss Rspot with his program, us NTers were cooking when he came out with it :smokin

On another note, i got two RSVP slots from Shoenazi. I know the guy who runs it and hes a fan of my clothing line. I wholeheartedly support him. He didnt get me the Baron 1s but you cant get everything. Hopefully i just get 1 pair of these and then i can cool out until the AJKOs come out.

i don't get why people are getting this shoe only to take off all the paint

ruins the whole point of the shoe

Can't be mad at people who want to remove the paint. it's just funny majority of people copping are in a rush to remove the paint. I think you will cherish the shoe more when it happens by itself giving the shoe its own unique look/personalty. You're going to be able to tell who did it over time by wearing/skating rather than the people who copped to remove the paint.

Its like getting the new GTA and putting the unlimited money code in there's no point of playing. its about the journey

so much of this ... STAHP
mean.gif

All the people who missed out on breds and royals are gonna get these (more specifically the ones who get these at retail) to remove the paint to have breds and royals. Why? Well you think ppl wanna pay 440+ for ds breds and royals....NOOOPE, so this is their last resort so I don't get all the bashing, it seems logical to me in that perspective.

Wait.. People are actually scared to knocked down ghost chairs?? Lol they're just chairs. If they try to fight you hit em with the chair

Wait.. People are actually scared to knocked down ghost chairs?? Lol they're just chairs. If they try to fight you hit em with the chair
fight? more like shoot

yes its that serious for some they need to put food on the table some how

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom