Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This is what I'm saying. Dudes were laughing when I said these gonna be sitting at 250. 

People gonna realize they can get black/reds for anything over 300. 

Its common sense. They wont reach or surpass black/red price. They created a ceiling for these
If these reached bred prices *throws in towel

Smh yea I remember dudes were saying these would go past 250 too...well I'm not paying resale for these, if I get lucky so be it, if not, on to the champ pack n WTKDs

It's trash. Nothing cool about having one shoe blue and then other red. You might as well wear some 7s on one foot and 5s on the other and go out the door with them. Lmfao.

Wtf wear 7s and 5s ??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] come on bro way diffrent shoe ! Lol u mean metalic 5s and grape 5s?

LOL It never surprises me how pathetic sneaker buyers will look for jus the tiniest shred of info. You're on NT, we know ya got the Internet. Not part of a PM bc you're selfish and greedy (whether it be with your time or your money)? Hop in here and provide legitimate, useful, first time info and if people DECIDE they are appreciate they will eventually be offering you help without you having to beg and plead for it. What's REALLLLL bad is your lazy selves could very easily go back 11 weeks in here and hit the jackpot as far as stores to buy from. But you're flat out lazy as hell and think your time is more important than ours.

In addition to the other shops I've mentioned, natterjacks will also be doing in store first with any leftovers released online Saturday afternoon.

Charlotte, NC locals:

View media item 1006210

Wilmington, DE locals;

View media item 1006214

For the Miami people that were asking:

View media item 1006215

This info here isn't great at all and may only help a few get their chance at best, but I saw it and chose to share it. Go do the same

View media item 1006232

Lol wtf

Not unless you wanna see how many people can't be bothered to google skate shops in their area.
tumblr_lm74ypXC1D1qii6tmo1_400.gif

612 new post ? Did I miss something real good ? Atlas is one of my only chance but sucks that they're already camping out there.

Back
Top Bottom