Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

royreidcaescalatedquickly-13990908098gnk4.gif
that perfect gif execution 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
not trying to start anything yet you post this? come on son stop instigating. you don't got nothing better to do?
This is my last one I swear:

I could come down to the AJ1SB Campout line and fight you? What time works best?

Take NT too seriously?
laugh.gif

Your last straw in that thread is when you told someone to come down to a sneaker line up and fight you

I'm done; keep reselling instead of helping which is what the SB threads were always about including this one
So reps, much feels, how amaze.

And then I stopped.

:lol: not trying to start anything yet you post this? come on son stop instigating. you don't got nothing better to do?

I could come down to the AJ1SB Campout line and fight you? What time works best?

anytime, like I said PM me

yall wildin :rofl:

Just got my frist pair out of 4...... Man these things are beautiful. if these would have drop back in around '04-'06 can't imagine the maddness.

Just got my frist pair out of 4...... Man these things are beautiful. if these would have drop back in around '04-'06 can't imagine the maddness.

I don't think they would have dropped on 04-06; Nike is using this as a tactic to draw more people to their mainstream shoes such as Kostons, P Rods, etc

Back
Top Bottom