Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

For the dudes buying one pair- are you trying to cop the other or complete the set?

Reason I ask is that I wonder if dudes would be down to trade a shoe. I don't want/need both pairs, I just need a someone who wants a pair of breds (I want royal) or do you think it'll be hard to find that trade?

For the dudes buying one pair- are you trying to cop the other or complete the set?

Reason I ask is that I wonder if dudes would be down to trade a shoe. I don't want/need both pairs, I just need a someone who wants a pair of breds (I want royal) or do you think it'll be hard to find that trade?

I feel incomplete for just having the white pair

Last edited:

lol im the same size and might have a 12 coming from slamcity but i want the royals too lol.

just wanting to buy the blacks. could care less about completing the set

Greenhouse Boardshop is doing phone orders. I just ordered the black pair for $285 shipped. If anyone is interested, their number is 540-552-3872.

ive been hitting up ebay sellers with that price. most of them want an insane price tho
mean.gif
im living in hong kong right now, 500 for a pack is reasonable.  you can only get 1 pair here in 500
roll.gif

I failed miserably but I would like to see peeps rockin either of these on independence day with some type of 'MURICA apparel lol.

Back
Top Bottom