Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

my oSNEAKER pair will be cancelled. got an email from them that they dont have 9.5us, 

either i go for 9us or 10us

i got a black pair for 9.5us, so i requested them to cancel the white pair i ordered since 9us is too small and 10us is too big.

my oh my

congrats to those who got a complete set, i only got the black pair

What you guys think - Local Reseller Deal Im working ?????

2014 Carmines which I paid retail ffor TRADE with CASH...Black Pair $90, White Pair $60

**I have DS CDP Carmines so dont care about the 14's

Sounds like a cool deal if you already have a pair, it's all up to you and if you like the deal however.

roll.gif

Already talking about a retro of a sneaker released like 5 days ago for the 1st time.....

roll.gif

NT : WE KNOW DRAMA
NT DOES KNOW DRAMA

my oSNEAKER pair will be cancelled. got an email from them that they dont have 9.5us, 

either i go for 9us or 10us

i got a black pair for 9.5us, so i requested them to cancel the white pair i ordered since 9us is too small and 10us is too big.

my oh my

congrats to those who got a complete set, i only got the black pair
Sucks that they cancelled your pair but it's strange that they still have a 9.5 available on their site... 

They already said sold out. Anything showing up on the site is likely a glitch. You can keep trying though lol

You can find deals on eBay under $300 just message sellers

You know a lot of resellers need that $$$ quickly

You can find deals on eBay under $300 just message sellers

You know a lot of resellers need that $$$ quickly
AGREED! Like I said my friend got the pack in size 9 for $535.  Idk how other sizes would be priced but from what I saw that seems like a popular size as well.

Edit: and Paying about $100 over retail including tax may seem like a lot now, but I can guarantee that these will sell for way more in even a month b/c of all the clown on youtube thinking they are "artists" smh

Last edited:
just watched a set for 11.5s go for 515 on ebay. dude changed the laces and didn't make it that clear that it was for both pairs. pretty solid deal tho

Man I wouldn't deal with these fools.  I called them a day before release trying to know the procedure I got the response, "Already sold out.  This is an ELITE store for ELITE customers." Sorry didn't know asking about procedure was peasant...

:rofl: :lol:

That sucks they treated you that way but that ridiculous quote from the employee had me in tears at work :lol: ! What in the hell makes an ELITE customer?!?! Dude needs to be smacked in the head with that skateboard

I bought overseas and it came up about $170 shipped so it's not bad of a deal.

Looking at craigslist for a black pair and found Royals 1 for $210. Not my size and couldn't tell if they are DS or not.

Last edited:
precisely
not true some shops charged what they were supposed to

Not mine, both white pairs I got at different shops came to 195.95 each after tax. Same thing happen with tiffanys and the SOMPS, upcharge galore. You think you would pay retail but NOOOOOOPEEE.Smh.

Back
Top Bottom