Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

rif has em for 250, so if someone did enough looking they would find a pair around 200-225

but these colorways arent coming into that price range at all, maybe a used down pair but not ds. y'all kidding yourselves. 

even at the most expensive store price ( which i believe is around 250) go up 25-50 in a couple of weeks

Last edited:
Lowest I've seen greens is 225

Retail for me is 190 us dollars without shipping .(Europe retail) .

My point is that the fact that this is a '15 years waiting collabo ' doesnt mean it will be an automatic super high valued shoe.And the first model of the collab is an excellent example.Simple as that.

rif has em for 250, so if someone did enough looking they would find a pair around 200-225
but these colorways arent coming into that price range at all, maybe a used down pair but not ds. y'all kidding yourselves. 

Who talked about these colorways?

Retail for me is 190 us dollars without shipping .(Europe retail) .

My point is that the fact that this is a '15 years waiting collabo ' doesnt mean it will be an automatic super high valued shoe.And the first model of the collab is an excellent example.Simple as that.
"the first model of the collab" were not variations of the most sought after jordan 1 colorways ... you mightttttt get lucky with a desperate reseller but these wont be as low as the greens as time goes by

Supreme def had pairs and sold em to the homies or something. I don't blame them. Any time there's a relatively hyped item, the NYC store ALWAYS gets shut down why NYPD. And they would never put the online.

Save the headache and just sell to the homies.
yepp...and what people fail to realize is there are two supreme stores in the us. it's not like nike where you got all of these backdoor channels and what not (even though we're talking about nike shoes). like these IG celebs and the "homies" that get seeded with sup stuff also get first dibs on the shoes and what not.

at this point they should turn the soho store into a skate/streetwear museum seeing as how any time there's a big release sh*t gets outta control. 

no i want you to stop talking out your backside spreading these duck tales. retail, ok....

why would you have to search thoroughly if youve seen it at the price.

these clowns....

1.i BOUGHT MY JORDAN1 X SB LANCE STENCYK PAIR FOR RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING A WEEK AFTER RELEASE.
2.I ve seen it at that price doesnt mean I have it somewhere available right now.My initial statement was that they will be close to retail 6 months from now , and if you search hard you may find close to retail now.
3.I am talking about the 1st pair of the collabo.
4.YOUR COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARENT THAT HIGH HUH?

P.S. Calling me a clown on the internet....Nice. :smokin

"the first model of the collab" were not variations of the most sought after jordan 1 colorways ... you mightttttt get lucky with a desperate reseller but these wont be as low as the greens as time goes by

lmfao...

you are just proving my point right now.

the reason these will be highly sought after and priced (the white and black pair) is the fact that there is a bred/royal air behind them.

Not the fact that it is a 15 year in the waiting collab of jordan x sb , a point made by my man af1 1982 af1 1982 , and thats where I disagreed....

Sheesh...

At least my man af1 1982 af1 1982 you understood my point...

Looks like comprehension in this thread is going downhill by the hour....

No trolling at all, please tell me the true significant of THIS sneaker without bringing up the history of the Jordan 1.

The Jordan 1 is the story...

THIS Jordan 1 x SB, is just "15 years in the making" hype.

Let's be REAL, if the paint wore off and weren't "royals" or "breds" it wouldn't be this much hype.

yepp...and what people fail to realize is there are two supreme stores in the us. it's not like nike where you got all of these backdoor channels and what not (even though we're talking about nike shoes). like these IG celebs and the "homies" that get seeded with sup stuff also get first dibs on the shoes and what not.

at this point they should turn the soho store into a skate/streetwear museum seeing as how any time there's a big release sh*t gets outta control. 
Yeah, but they have to at least attempt to release some to the public. Whether it's announced or not. No way are they allowed to give all to friends and family. They probably got the 3rd most pairs in NYC too

And please tell me where exactly am I saying that these will be selling as low as the green ones...?

lmfao...

you are just proving my point right now.

the reason these will be highly sought after and priced (the white and black pair) is the fact that there is a bred/royal air behind them.

Not the fact that it is a 15 year in the waiting collab of jordan x sb , a point made by my man @af1 1982 , and thats where I disagreed....

Sheesh...

At least my man @af1 1982 you understood my point...

Looks like comprehension in this thread is going downhill by the hour....

BINGO, my point.

It's not so much because of the "Jordan x SB" collab but because of it being Royals and Breds.

No trolling at all, please tell me the true significant of THIS sneaker without bringing up the history of the Jordan 1.

Let's be REAL, if the paint wore off and weren't "royals" or "breds" it wouldn't be this much hype.
there was still a bit of decent hype on the first pair man...if you've ever skated in your life you know who lance mountain is and what this shoe is, beyond the bred/royal tear away. nuff said.

lol calm the **** down bro .. obviously there was some miscommunication its really not that serious

So , I am asking politely to please tell me sth , and you are using the f word towards me but I need to calm down....

Im really sorry my friend.

Ill try.

BTW, I also bought the first Jordan 1 x SB collaboration for retail well after the release as well.

Me, personally. I can't speak for others. I'm a big fan of raw denim and not washing your jeans for 6 months etc.

I like the fact that every mark or fade has a story behind it. I like the idea of wearing something and making it your own. Something looking better with age.

And these are no different.

Me, personally. I can't speak for others. I'm a big fan of raw denim and not washing your jeans for 6 months etc.

I like the fact that every mark or fade has a story behind it. I like the idea of wearing something and making it your own. Something looking better with age.

And these are no different.

If I don't wash my jeans for 6 months no one will come near me bro.

:rofl:

If I don't wash my jeans for 6 months no one will come near me bro.

roll.gif
raw denim man....

there was still a bit of decent hype on the first pair man...if you've ever skated in your life you know who lance mountain is and what this shoe is, beyond the bred/royal tear away. nuff said.
EXACTLY. Before I even saw the LMs, I knew I wanted his pair as soon as I heard he was making one.

I grew up skating. I've always been a Nike SB fan through thick and thin.

Now I'm an old man and can't even skate anymore but part of this has to do with nostalgia.

And also I'm filipino. Jordan + Nike SB = the perfect storm

Back
Top Bottom