Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm not sure why UPS holds your package just because the ETA says Friday delivery... The black pair I ordered off of Osneaker.com has been here since yesterday morning but it just got its "destination scan" this afternoon?? I called UPS yesterday to see if I could pick it up and they said I have to wait till Friday... SMDH

Last edited:
I hope you told em to SUCK IT
mean.gif

I swear some customer service people get joy from telling people bad news

I got the white ones for 50bucks upcharge from my local store.
My seller for the blacks said he was out of town until today (worked out a deal monday). I knew he didnt have them yet from NIKE, but didnt really want him to know he was lying so i played along. Anyways were still doing the transaction today for 290.00 via paypal invoice.

anybody order from oneblockdown? SDA tracking says it reached the US but idk how to continue tracking from there

DHL has to be thee worst int company regarding update progress on a package

usps is just bad in general..prbly will stop using them in general soon

Last edited:
I wish sellers would stop using USPS altogether.

Shipped overseas over 200 packages (Europe to Usa ) My national carrier takes them and USPS delivers them , with tracking available (registered mail) ...Never had a problem whatsoever.

Last edited:
I wish sellers would stop using USPS altogether.

after having 2 different package's coming from CA not update until it was actually at my local PO i said i was done with them... will be doing fedex only since ups closed all the little stores around me

Last edited:
Shipped overseas over 200 packages (Europe to Usa ) My national carrier takes them and USPS delivers them , with tracking available (registered mail) ...Never had a problem whatsoever.
"lucky" - Napoleon Dynamite
(see what I didn't do there) lol

Never had a problem ever with USPS, I work directly with UPS thru my company and I've had a few problems not many but more than USPS

laokratwr laokratwr Repped for the post on how it goes both ways with buyers vs sellers. As both a previous buyer and seller I can say you always run into ppl who are a joke and simply waste your time. Buyers asking questions that are mentioned twice in the ad. Sellers on ebay taking their sweet time to ship

I get clowns like that all the time on eBay;I bought a bunch of jerseys from the $100 M&N sale

Dude emails me about the Steve Nash rookie jersey which I have for $225 total

X: "How much you want for it?"

Me: "Price is $225 will do $210 thru Paypal"

X: "But you only paid $100 for it"

:smh: :smh: :lol:

I told him it wasn't charity and he sent me back a sad face :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like when you sell a jordan kids sneaker to a girl a month after a release but the box price was 115 yea go to footlocker and see if they have the box still lmaooo

Black lms are waiting at my spot "under mat"...ups used to require a signature at my current spot, bit about four months ago they started just leaving em somewhere in my front yard if nobodys home..."under mat" "in front of truck" "by side door"...no problems yet (knocks on wood)

I get clowns like that all the time on eBay;I bought a bunch of jerseys from the $100 M&N sale

Dude emails me about the Steve Nash rookie jersey which I have for $225 total
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I told him it wasn't charity and he sent me back a sad face
laugh.gif
I once had a 14 year old kid trying to trade electronics for my DS Kobe 9 MPs. He started by offering a used 4th gen ipod touch

I once had a 14 year old kid trying to trade electronics for my DS Kobe 9 MPs. He started by offering a used 4th gen ipod touch

I have def got stupid offers like that; I remember back in 2008 dude asked me if I would be interested in Metal Gear Solid 4 for a pair of used SB's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom