Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Is that for the guy actually skateboarding in his white skateboarding shoes? Or the guy actually skateboarding in his black skateboarding shoes?
I wouldn't sacrifice any of the AJ 1 X SBs when there are tons of other crappy colorways to destroy....

Just my opinion though....

I'm the opposite of you (and it seems like more people like me wanted the black pair out of the 2 also). I was aiming for the black pair and got the whites instead. Didn't really matter to me though,  I was happy to even get a pair so I'm sticking with my whites. I have too many black shoes anyways so I guess it's a good thing, until the paint comes off and it's black like the others.  
i already got the black from NDC (ATC was supposed to add both but only added the black) - naturally i got those first since they are domestic

unDSed them immediately

this is the second one from streetmachine (ordered on friday night before RD) - goal is to sell these and get the whites without spending too much out of pocket

I wasn't coming at him. Just to see what will become CLASSIC collabs destroyed is always heart wrenching....

I feel you but I'd much rather see someone enjoying the shoes the way they were meant to be rather than sitting in a box waiting to become a "collectors item" ...you already know a majority of people are already doing that anyway. Different strokes I suppose.

Last edited:

jack sparrow video GOAT

Hahaha that one is great, too.
Hit the swooshes with nail polish remover real quick and then started wearing them the way they were meant to be. About two days of skating in these now. Real happy I doubled up on whites, still haven't worn my blacks 
I like what you did there. I'm going for a similar look, all said and done, on my black pair.

I doubled up on these for retail so I have no problem skating one pair. I love em but at the end of the day they're just shoes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Beating these to shreds and letting my other pair hide in the safety of my closest for a year or two

Which pair do I take too Europe too beat in all kinds of weather...? Im thinkn black, only cos once the whites gone on the whites if I stained the white stiching theyl prob end up looking like actual beaters.. hmmm need doubles, solves that problem lol

Anybody catch Mexico rocking them LM's 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Which pair do I take too Europe too beat in all kinds of weather...? Im thinkn black, only cos once the whites gone on the whites if I stained the white stiching theyl prob end up looking like actual beaters.. hmmm need doubles, solves that problem lol
So you just answerd your own question?

Back
Top Bottom