Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

still on the search for a black pair...dude on the bay agreed to 275 for a size 9 in black but never sent me an invoice. maybe its a sign to not cop.

The broski of mine just picked up a pair for $260 shipped. Now he's trying to get the black pair off my hands lol

Just got sz 10 and 9.5 black and white pair from separate people today for  $250..... I'm sure there's a better deal out there but I'll take those prices....one was thru the bay i just messaged EVERYBODY..... The wait was long now to play the UPS waiting game. Good luck out there

Its so hard to find a black size 11 here in Florida 
frown.gif

And cant find anyone trustworthy enough to size swap yet.

Just got sz 10 and 9.5 black and white pair from separate people today for  $250..... I'm sure there's a better deal out there but I'll take those prices....one was thru the bay i just messaged EVERYBODY..... The wait was long now to play the UPS waiting game. Good luck out there
I message everyone and just get laughed at hahaha. There aren't many black 9.5s up on the bay though so it's tough

Last edited:
Ha. great gif. Thanks bud! I know people have been thirsting for the LMs but wasn't sure about the doubling up (are people doing it because that's what they normally do? Or are they doing it because the shoe is off the hook?). It's a huge thread and haven't been able to follow it all.

i doubled up for the first time ever. and i'm 31. love this sneaker

i see you wanna downsize 0.5
its because they fit bigger?

for me they do but everyone's foot is different. probably should stat tts if you have a wide foot. i'd say 90% of my sneakers are 12 but every once in a while i'm able to go down to an 11.5. if you're normally in the middle of 2 sizes i think it'd be safe to go with the smaller one.

i offered someone on ebay 610 plus shipping for a size 9 pack and got rejected. I might just take the L on this pack and move on

people subtly mentioning specific sizes hoping someone bites and helps them out
Ohhh....Oops.

I wasn't doing it intentionally, I just don't have anywhere to vent other than this and to my girl hahaha

Last edited:
I might snag the greens soon to complete the set.

Plus side is i saw my friends pair and they were much better in person

Back
Top Bottom