Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

damn, i just had one in cart but got jacked when logging in to check out.  link show no longer available

lmfao you people with pairs sad that you couldn't cop more to resell to your buddies in this thread who haven't copped any.

What a joke..

Nike's got y'all by the balls if you were up at 4am on a friday buyin gimmicky painted jordans

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Get ready for what? For us working people to sit around and not sleep? Just be happy Nike treats you guys with such deference.
eh i was up getting ready for work when i saw something from twitter about it around 6:50, checked out with ease 3 minutes later. Im all for these types of restocks. Never planned on paying resell for these and now i dont have to. 

lmfao you people with pairs sad that you couldn't cop more to resell to your buddies in this thread who haven't copped any.

What a joke..

Nike's got y'all by the balls if you were up at 4am on a friday buyin gimmicky painted jordans
salt

wow this whole week i was up till 5-6am on the insomnia tip. My luck last night i go to sleep around 3am and miss out on getting an extra pair. :smh: :smh:

These might be my favorite shoes that i own. Looking to double up on my size 10's. Call me crazy but i like them more than my royals and bred 1's.

Congrats to those that were able to cop! Nike needs to do these insanely random restock to help battle these bots.

If these sat for 10 min... That's like 2 days sitting in a store in the old days lol

what happened? Couldn't fill one of your pre-re-sell orders?

Gonna have to resort to drop shipping a 3rd party pair from Ebay like you did with Breds?

salt

nah.. only basics get salty

I'm just laughing at the nonsense you guys get wrapped up in week after week

it would be really great if you ACTUALLY knew what you were talking about kiddo. because based off what you just typed your very very very off base & incorrect.

you nt trolls are theeeeeee funniest. & dead wrong but wont admit it

Last edited:
^why great? 

you got caught red handed doin some shameful *** **** and tried to play it off like you're a good guy.. lying your way into a good reputation..

lol ok

Congrats to those that were able to cop! Nike needs to do these insanely random restock to help battle these bots.

If these sat for 10 min... That's like 2 days sitting in a store in the old days lol
Nike bout to have some of these people getting no sleep. Good to see some folks get thru on here tho. I need a 13 in the blacks. The search continues...

Nike knows how to control the weak consumer.

The weak consumer will forgo sleep for the chance to feed the addiction.

Nike knows a sleepless consumer is a stupid consumer.

Nike wants the stupid consumer.

nvm let me not get clipped they def lurkin

every dog has its day to catch the car :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom