Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

lol bahaha.. ^ sorry famb do you..

maybe someone will take them... 

maybe its cause im one who would rock them as they came.. then again I have no originality what so ever. lol

damn corn on my left pinky toe gets irritated by the narrowness of these. gotta let that foot breathe sometimes. still love these.
YUP. That's why I can't wear them on the daily.

3 people already have mentioned that the heel wears quickly on these. 

Can anyone else attest to that?
True, it's super soft after a while. Creases like a mothamotha if that bothers you.

maybe its cause im one who would rock them as they came.. then again I have no originality what so ever. lol

:lol: at that backtrack.

Btw how are these wannabe B/reds and Royals? Yes they're Lance Mountains, but Lance himself wore B/reds & Royals. So that makes it wannabe wannabes? :nerd:

No harm done or hard feelings. Everyone entitled to what they say and believe. I would probably punk on someone too. :lol:

Actually when I first posted on local fb group, some guy offered me $620 but I said nah at the time. So I'm confident they will sell. I just hardball on craigslist cause of all the flakers and willing buyers I meet there sometimes. Different than how I would hook friends up

Last edited:
Btw how are these wannabe B/reds and Royals? Yes they're Lance Mountains, but Lance himself wore B/reds & Royals. So that makes it wannabe wannabes? :nerd:

Oh man... I don't even know my dude......

modfam2.gif~c200

:lol:

Let's not call this ROYAL and BRED because this are taboo here.

Calling it BLUE LANCE and RED LANCE are much appropriate and will save you.

On the Shoes this really are cool concept and design.

Pretty much all of the Bones Brigade wore breds or royals. Being arguably the coolest skate team on earth really helped expand those cw's. I still find it amazing when some people discount the popularity of the royal cw compared to others. If you look around, they pop up in all sorts of genres.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Excellent! Just dropping the first born off to college today and im not even 40 yet. Its a good feeling and now i have more storage space at home lol. congrats to you college student.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Excellent! Just dropping the first born off to college today and im not even 40 yet. Its a good feeling and now i have more storage space at home lol. congrats to you college student.

Don't know if I feel old or young :lol:.

But congrats to you and your kid. Wow already in college. I know when you say storage space you just mean space for your Royals and other 1's. :lol:

I would love a random restock... Ive never double up on shoes but I wood get another set of lms for retail
I remember I got my LM from someone who shared it here, but it travels a lot, and cost me 250 USD after the tax and delivery

still I would love to get a Black LM for just 250 USD shipped

Back
Top Bottom