Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

with the help of a very good friend i was able to finally get a pair of my own and took the time to strip them last night then treat them with some conditioning oil today... final results below...
I like what you have done with them, but if i were to strip mine down I think i would have spared the toe box

750-900
Appreciate it...  

I might have to sell my set soon to help pay for wedding expense... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

They're in New York at school while I'm in Colorado for break, but I will as soon as I get back next week! 
Shoot if I had a pair of sneakers that would go with me it would be those! Haha. Don't trust them somewhere I'm not gonna be for awhile. I haven't even looked at what a black pair size 12 going for. Everytime I do it brings a tear to my eye

Shoot if I had a pair of sneakers that would go with me it would be those! Haha. Don't trust them somewhere I'm not gonna be for awhile. I haven't even looked at what a black pair size 12 going for. Everytime I do it brings a tear to my eye

Makes me glad I have a pair to wear and one put up. It sucked paying 230 per pair on release day but not even batting an eye at it now

Back
Top Bottom