Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So my store told everyone all week up to yesterday that they weren't getting them and then when I check my ig they released them two hours ago and are long gone now. If only I had known I would have prepared. Meh.

FC has an 11.5 up for $300. Just throwing it out there for anyone looking for that size

Struck out on Ndc, had to verify the pic like 3 times even though I got then right!
Headed to my local skate shop n waited 4hrs. Jus glad I walked away with my size and of course box price only. GL to those still hunting.View media item 859978

any1 think these will be worth trading for a rivalry pack pair? Not too keen on KOs so I hope so and I'd just put the other pair on here for retail + shipping.

I really wanted these man. I woke up too late to even try for these on NDC (doubt I would've even gotten them). But I'm in the kind of spot where nothing big comes here. It's all general release stuff at my local mall. No other shops really around here. I have to go like 45 mins for a HOH haha. Really sucks though

You'll feel different the week of release tho [emoji]128514[/emoji] jk

Huh! Lol If you catch me buying these, I'm going to come back and edit that last post. Lol I just have a problem wearing white sneakers since my jeans are denim. But I feel like a hypocrite cause I bought the infrared 3s recently

I had to pull the trigger on FC for a size 11 in hopes later down the line, I can swap for my size.

$344 shipped. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom