Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Idk he mentioned his HOH was getting both pairs and he said he would hold me down with the Lakers. Hopefully he isn't mistaken.
He's outta state, DC area.

648533E2-6758-43DD-9DC5-857F26A5CB82.jpeg
13D06360-FCF2-4D34-9D72-DDE44F5CD725.jpeg

Shooting around while the kid takes a nap.
Hope everyone who wants is able to cop!

I was randomly typing in codes when the LA to CHI went live on the FTA app & it actually worked for the 10 min hs :nthat:
Have you ever hit in the past on a shoe when doing this? Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if there's a way for their system to know that you've typed in a random code that doesn't apply to that store. I heard codes change for a particular store at random times and if it's not the correct one you may get disqualified without even knowing it. I'm just not sure though how true this is

Have you ever hit in the past on a shoe when doing this? Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if there's a way for their system to know that you've typed in a random code that doesn't apply to that store. I heard codes change for a particular store at random times and if it's not the correct one you may get disqualified without even knowing it. I'm just not sure though how true this is
Nah, I’ve always tried & it never even works, I can never figure the code out. & again this was at 10:00, it had to be the very 1st Chicago FTA code for the day. I already know the codes for all stores only last for 30 mins & expire. But I put in for shoes in different zip codes, switch back & hit all the time. Nobody is getting disqualified for using a code from a different store fam.

I hit on ow unc FTA state by pressing random numbers for the extra 1 min hs
Never saw a code posted or missed it
Desperate times call for desperate measures
The sneaker gods were looking out for me on that day my friend

Yeah basically you are just guessing what the current valid code is by smashing random numbers
When a code does get posted for another store and when you switch to that store to check in then switch back to your store it’s all good
That’s how the majority of people check in including myself

Back
Top Bottom