Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i'm still upset that nyc didn't get a better colorway.
red white blue, orange white and blue, navy/white...all colors associated with nyc and we got a "bone" colorway that goes into a pink colorway.
smh.

would be interesting to get a knicks/pacers colorway
lakers/Celtics
etc. but let me chill before nike takes my idea and creates a rivals pack.

even a hornets to bulls colorway would have been interesting.

You can tell who has an agenda or who is blindly paying prices that make no sense.. carry on. A lot of logic being ignored here and a lot of frantic people with PTSneakerD from the TS release. Dumping half a stack on this shoe makes no sense at the sz 10.5-11.5 level..small footers I get. But don't let the panic-hype/post release rage feed into resellers.. YOU have the power to set the tone. But watch this 'logic' catch the igg button.

Not pocket watching though lol.. I know my *** aint dropping 400+ on these :lol:

^ to each their own... i wouldnt drop that much either on these or any shoe.... but people were dropping a stack on the travis scott like no big deal so i wouldnt be surprised people overpaying for these

2F3437E1-05EA-416D-A648-D8097AE7E82D.jpeg
You can tell who has an agenda or who is blindly paying prices that make no sense.. carry on. A lot of logic being ignored here and a lot of frantic people with PTSneakerD from the TS release. Dumping half a stack on this shoe makes no sense at the sz 10.5-11.5 level..small footers I get. But don't let the panic-hype/post release rage feed into resellers.. YOU have the power to set the tone. But watch this 'logic' catch the igg button.

Not pocket watching though lol.. I know my *** aint dropping 400+ on these :lol:
Next week on pocket watchers— we go In depth on the resale market and how it could be impacted by trumps proposed tariffs on shoes..

Figured everyone will be trying for the Lakers, so I entered the Kith raffle for the Bone colorway. Have never won a raffle there....

Yeah camping starts at 5 tonight at atlas. I won’t be there until tomorrow at 3. I hope I won’t be too late.

For those talking about other bball teams, yall do understand these are a SB collab? Theres a reason they picked the cities they did. Go read the SNKRS bio on the shoes. SMH. The only legitimate complaint i saw was how they came up with the choice of bone for NY. I wish i knew that answer but personally the bone looks sick to me. But i get where you're coming from.

Have to disagree... the in between look is visually appealing. It fits with the idea of the shoe and fashion in general.

Bones, on the other hand, are only good as they come.

hmmmm

i really wanna see in person to see if it works

but ya it does go w that used vintage look of fashion right now

Back
Top Bottom