Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

can't really blame skateshops for hooking up their regulars, especially since the regulars are usually members of their skate team. would suck if I was an owner of a skateshop and somebody who copped from me on the regular asked about these and I replied with "sorry bro, such & such who never shops here but is famous on IG took the last pair."
I live in Charlotte and have shopped there and repped their **** on my ig for years.
They even followed me along with armada (another Charlotte skateshop) at some point.

Locals arent getting the love their staff gets I guess.

I gotta go back to NYC. I cant get anything out here Social status isnt much better and it's the only other option for these type of hyped releases.

Anyway I knew what time it was when I camped for a previous release. It's all good, I will hit on something sometime God willing.

Fresh out the Box...
IMG_20190522_175556_9.jpg

I see blacksheep notified winners a day early...
So the copdate app said that blacksheep would tell ppl tomorrow if they won
I checked ig and see they notified ppl about 8 hours ago.
Cut off time for the raffle was 12pm est...
Lol. Smh. Feels like some backdoor ****. Again.

Anyway I didnt get any notification or message so it is what it is. An L today and probably an L Saturday seeing as I've never won anything from snkrs.

Nike = supreme = palace.
No point in looking at **** you wont have a shot in buying. You keep trying until eventually, years and years go by and you hit on something.

SNKRS app, bro. You'll hit, I have faith in you!

^I’m expecting online to change once Saturday comes

I just read the last few pages...I thought the fortnight thing was a joke

I'm SOL if they do this for lakers
I know very little about fortnite or the cam thing
I know less than you

Never saw the exclusive access option/sneaker cam so I’m not entirely certain how it works

Back
Top Bottom