Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

A sneaker "acquaintance" is trying to sell me a 10.5 for $270. Just started talking to him outside of the Flight 23 store. Should I bite? I'm not a 10.5 but I figured I can size swap. If anything, I could alley oop to an NT'er looking for a 10.5.

I just bought a second pair in size 14 for $275! I got my first one for retail! So I would say yes!

if yall miss out dont worry. you can always cop the chorophyll 1s for the low. they look nearly the same

^^ 275 aint that bad (#TeamRetailordie here lol) ...if you re patient you could get them a little below 250 in the near future I believe so , so Its up to you actually..

Last edited:
Scooped up my 2 purs today via raffles (still can't believe I finally won lol). That iridescent green is dope in person and I also like that carbon fiber design under the smokey gray sole. Btw the extra laces are black sb laces, they come laced with AJ1 laces.

Struck out on NDC like most of the time lol. I went out the house at 7am and headed to a local skate shop. Waited in line for 2 hours and was able to get a sz.10 just a half size short but I think I can work with it. They only had about 11 pairs and only from sz.9 -11 I was 8th in line. The shop charged $160 I can't complain after reading the stories of other shops charging resale price straight out the door.

Just checked out ebay .... People who didnt cop should wait on them...too many pairs right now on ebay , so patience might be a key.

I know it not much but I think we got a cameo of the "bred" and "royal" colors it looks all white with bred and royal hints
look 
nthat.gif
 Mainly white with black laces 

I am gonna guess these sit at 300 for awhile. Hype was crazy, but not as bad as tiffs. But tiffs are still in the 350 range.

Was an easy cop for me ! Got there at 7:50 was the first one in line and waited until the store opened at 11. The quality on my pair is terrible tho, glue stains and random marks all on the right shoe. Im still satisfied tho

I am gonna guess these sit at 300 for awhile. Hype was crazy, but not as bad as tiffs. But tiffs are still in the 350 range.

That's a crazy buy it now price nobody is paying though I got a second pair of tiffs because I had a paint issue with my pair for 235 PayPal (they're mint by the way)

Already grabbed a pair of these for less than 300 today I'm sure I will be able to get a second for around 250

400 pairs worldwide???
see edit!!!!

around 5000

much rarer then people think....

however different allocation schedule....

what happened is most people have their usual camp spots...not SB accounts...

the SB dudes have the SB account connects/spots

they bought these and are selling for a low price now $250/275....

These are second only to BLK/GLD 2013s in reality....

six months from now...

you'd be lucky to find a pair under $450/500

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom