Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I haven't read through this entire post, but it would be really dope if it was left shoe Chi to LA, & right was LA to Chi. I still really love both color variants, & would be stoked if I could land either, but just really want the LAxCHI

upload_2019-5-23_20-20-53.jpeg

I stopped by there at 4pm today and the worker was already saying they were about to close the raffle and they got tons of tickets. I wouldn’t hold my breath with them. But good luck.
Brooklyn project is the most shadiest place I have ever seen and been to. They did everyone dirty on the diamond sb.

Lakers color is in the Fortnite game so I would expect them to do the same for that shoe as they did the bones

Prolly same time since there's a timer on the backend of the site

Lakers color is in the Fortnite game so I would expect them to do the same for that shoe as they did the bones

Prolly same time since there's a timer on the backend of the site

UPDATE: Going back looking at Twitter accts that post SNKRS CAM pics most posted both at 3pm ish time
and I'm seeing people post "I Got'em" pics at 3:15ish to 3:28ish

Also the timer expires at 6 or 6:30(doesnt say minutes just hours, so gotta ballpark it) tomorrow again. So be ready at those times.
This man is correct ^^

Well starting to take those LA/CHI L's like a champ. Buster on 3 local raffle tickets. Writing on the wall when employees watching StockX behind the counter...backdoors are real me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom