Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The shoe comfort is little different than normal J1. Insoles has some thing on the heal and it seems little thicker than my other j1s. I actually like them.

First thing I'm gonna do after copping the bones is ride my ling boards. Man it's been a while.

im 6'5" 265 pounds i would break the ****ing board lmao

or my ankle
yeah, don't do it. I'm 6'0 230 and grew up skating in the Mecca of skating (IMO) and I can barely do it now. The knees don't react the same and falling down now hurts for way too long.

I just do slappies and shuvits now. I have a hard time doing anything up in the air anymore. 45 this year.
I know cab is over 50 and still ripping but he is an exception.

yeah, don't do it. I'm 6'0 230 and grew up skating in the Mecca of skating (IMO) and I can barely do it now. The knees don't react the same and falling down now hurts for way too long.
Agreed man. I still push around on my cruiser w softer spitfire wheels but just can’t get back into it like I used to. I’ll pop a few Ollie’s and such. But concrete dont play

Last edited:
For those asking, the leather on the lakers is very very similar to the bones. Nothing mind blowing but good for a jordan.

Is it possible to withdraw from a draw lol. I entered the Renarts draw but ended up getting the kicks at retail already.

Is it possible to withdraw from a draw lol. I entered the Renarts draw but ended up getting the kicks at retail already.

You can withdraw them from the store and send them directly to me and I will refund you on Renarts behalf if you win. Problem solved.. dont you love NT?

what time people lining up for NT SF. might head out after work in the evening

Back
Top Bottom