Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Attachments

• 20190524_213750.jpg
    20190524_213750.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_-w35ae6.jpg
    IMG_-w35ae6.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 19
Saw a review of these from Jacques Slade. He said insoles are thicker with a zoom air on the heel. Anyone own these recommend sizing up or sticking with normal Jordan 1 size?

Stick to your normal Jordan 1 size. The insole is not a big enough difference to size up.

Cause if your gonna pay resale, don't mess around

PAY RESALE!

You only cheat yourself with a good deal

I ain't trying to tell the man how to spend his money, I'm just saying if you like one shoe more than the other, why would you end up buying the other?

I never seen so many people win a semi hype release in all kinds of sizes .. I feel like a ****ing 8 right now :smh: It’s real when it stings and people have the nerve to say ‘Good to see alllll these plentiful W’s’

Bruh.. I’m starving :lol:

You think ****s gonna be crazy stupid wait? The Travis Scott pick up line was garbage because they had people who wanted merch lining up lining up with pickup winners and even normal scalpers just waiting for non claimed pairs

Nah. From what I understand, they had about 1,000 TS pairs. I looked at the winner sheets, EVERYBODY picked up. I was literally the only name not crossed out on my page.

TS line was 3 hours, regardless of what time you went. These Lakers should only be under 300 pairs, so you figure a third of the pairs, so a third of the time (1 hour).

I'm actually optimistic that it'll be fairly quick, but that might just be wishful thinking. As you said, no hyped merchandise, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

What kind of bot do I need to use tomorow for Snkrs . I need them laker bulls 1s .
How much are bots for snkrs

Nice kicks in downtown getting the LA to CHIs?

Considered going to Grove but rather just try my luck on SNKRS and prob go resale route if I don't hit seeing how prices have been dropping
Yeah nicekicks near staples center getting them

Back
Top Bottom