Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

4E086C69-88E9-42D7-9F99-F555B0057ADC.jpeg

Straight to feet! Will let them wear out naturally

Sheesh. Took away that and inability to edit signature . Still no fix two years later

Do you guys think I can straight trade origin stories us10 for aj1 laker to chicagos us8/8,5 when people get their pairs in hand?

It’s around a $60 difference right now when I look at StockX prices, but prices will drop so it’ll possible right?

I did, but there are a lot more. Just saying that's what comes to mind cuz I remember wearing that stuff. Better than the narrative from Nike, no?

Tying in colors based on what a skateboarder wore would have been a much better story than Nike saying, “Skateboarders wore AJ1s. Skateboarded happens in these cities, we picked NY and Paris looking at a map. Pastels and bone are in this season.”

I mean everything happens in NYC, skateboarding was and is everywhere. Pick some legends and have them select colors and why. It’s just not that hard now a days to tell a story. The tie in didn’t work on the bones....

The CW of Lakers and Bulls has no skateboard tie in and it’s the more sought after shoe. After getting the Lakers CW in I may get the bones....or need to see them in hand or some good on feet pics in this forum.

As for story tie-ins, this one I think was much weaker than the Lance Mountain ones. And those are much better. But this set is still really cool.

LMs > I need another white pair too

As for those of you saying you will wear these out naturally to show the wear, good luck bc if these are anything like LMs it takes more than even skating to remove it. While I stripped the back heels of my LMs and have taken them the distance, barely any additional paint had been removed

LMs > I need another white pair too

As for those of you saying you will wear these out naturally to show the wear, good luck bc if these are anything like LMs it takes more than even skating to remove it. While I stripped the back heels of my LMs and have taken them the distance, barely any additional paint had been removed

Great news for me. Want to keep both colorways as is.

The paint seems to come off slightly easier on these than lances, but I think natural wear won’t take that much off. I just want a little red to pop out on the lakers, and same with the purple on the Paris.

LMs >

First ollie cut right through. Probably will never wear down everywhere.. maybe a good thing cuz the grey n black on pink edges look pretty sick in person.

IMG_20190526_102151.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom