Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

...Like these?

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Naw, but I agree. I've been wishing for JB to bring those 2001 colorways back as Remastered Highs for years now.

I’ll take these, but really want the Silver Highs more

Lows do fit half size big IMO. The OG built lows were roomy, maybe they changed the last a bit.

Lows do fit half size big IMO. The OG built lows were roomy, maybe they changed the last a bit.

Well I definitely wouldn’t .5 size down in them. Made that mistake with shadow lows. The 9.5 felt perfect when I tried them on but after actually wearing for an extended period I quickly realized I should’ve just went with my true size 10. Started to get uncomfortable like they were a tad too small. So I’ve come to except the slight heel slip/extra room the OG lows have. It’s actually needed IMO.

jordan 1 lows fit pretty much like the highs.. the "issue" I think is that they don't have much padding and might feel slightly more roomy..HOWEVER..sizing down will probably make the shoe not wearable..they fit pretty narrow if you size down..I think tts is the best option

Yesterday I tried entering the local skate shop’s raffle for the lows on a whim and I hit.

I always loved the midnight navy hi’s but finding them in an 11 is hard or too much for me so these lows will do for now and hopefully they retro the Japanese exclusive hi’s eventually.

Overall they are great and glad i picked them up. I went with my normal size and noticed they fit a little snug. Not much but it’s noticeable. My killshots felt the same way and broke in to become my favorite casual shoe so im sure these will be the same.

Went through the motions on CCS and Concepts this morning but couldn’t pull the trigger ...now I’m regretting it :rolleyes I have no faith in SNKRS monday

715F7D2C-80DB-4022-B283-B72ADBECEB3B.jpeg

9416D6F5-F9B3-4065-8190-A949D60021A2.jpeg
4C17B9EF-1493-474C-B4D5-13DAE0B61E58.jpeg
C5D71CCD-023D-4B2D-A4DF-8EDA222568F8.jpeg

I customized my pair last night and turned them into a Unkle Jordan 1 (based on the Unkle SB Dunks, since these have the same shade of shy pink, black tongue, and white sole)
Ummmm howich for something like that? PM me if you do this on the side. That's amazing

Back
Top Bottom