Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yeah, you gotta give some of them overseas sites time.. sometimes it could take up to 3 weeks to get a pair of shoes from some of them

Last edited:

yeah i cop those last pair of their uk7. unbelievable server ever. does ur status says processing ?
So they sent you something where you can check the status of your order? They didn't send me anything smh..

Wow I got a uk7 too... Naw man, like I said I didn't get anything directly from lostartshop. They never sent me anything where I can check the status of my order. All I have is the receipt from PayPal.
u mean u paid but there wasnt any confirmation order number at all ? thats werid !!!

u should have a order number, where after u paid they will send to ur email.

Last edited:
 u should have a order number, where after u paid they will send to ur email.
WTF. I never got that man... You probably stole my pair since we got the same size. I don't know why the fk they would still allow my damn payment to go through though.. What should I do? This is bs

why you steal his pair man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man, I'm never gonna buy from a foreign site anymore. They're trying to steal my money. No order confirmation or anything but my payment goes through.. smh

WTF. I never got that man... You probably stole my pair since we got the same size. I don't know why the fk they would still allow my damn payment to go through though.. What should I do? This is bs
hmmm... what time did u purchase them ? 

come on bro, im trying to help u out. and now u accused me stealing your pair ? freaking joke man. im outta here.

BIG TIME JOKE MAN,. 

come on bro, im trying to help u out. and now u accused me stealing your pair ? freaking joke man. im outta here.

BIG TIME JOKE MAN,. 
Calm down, I didn't mean to call you out. I meant it as a joke man. But as it turns out, you really did steal my pair. I just called them up, they said they only had 2 pairs of UK 7s and my payment was placed but there was an error because I checked out at the exact same time as someone else. Maybe a split second later because I'm not the one getting a pair. They just refunded me my money. I'm so damn pissed right now..

Anyone from the US that purchased from lostartshop get any e-mail confirmation or shipping information yet? I copped a pair there and all I have is the receipt from PayPal, nothing directly from lostartshop yet.. I've tried contacting them through their support system, twitter, and facebook but no replies so far. I'm worried man, are these guys legit? Their customer service is horrible.
i have an order confirmation email from them

All that was needed was patience. Things take time. It's a pair of shoes. It's not worth worrying over.

All that was needed was patience. Things take time. It's a pair of shoes. It's not worth worrying over.
If they sent me order confirmation, then yeah I would've been patient as with any other order. But as I said, they didn't send me anything which worried me. Then look what happened, they cancelled my order. Such bs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom