Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So I got my pair at  a short campout. I come alone and mine is the 10th chair so Im like yes scored, I'm good. So us first 10 dudes are all buddy buddy and the core group of this campout because no one else showed up until hours later then the line went bananas. So we all start talking about what sizes each other was and it was basically all different ones so looks like no one is stepping on each others toes. I was the only 10.5 in line so even more of a guarantee in my mind.

Well the shop opens up and they let a couple in at a time so me and the two dudes in front of me walk in and we all stand closely together near the register. The guy at the register asks what sizes are you and the first dude says 10.5 and Im like wtf haha you lying mofo. So he buys his and walks out and doesn't look at me. Then the next dude walks up and says 10.5 again and pays for it and walks past me with his head down.

Moral of the story if someone asks you you're size at a campout just lie lmao. I ended up getting an 11 since these busters took my size, it all worked out though because i tried my boys 10.5 and it was too tight.

oldest rule in the book

So I got my pair at  a short campout. I come alone and mine is the 10th chair so Im like yes scored, I'm good. So us first 10 dudes are all buddy buddy and the core group of this campout because no one else showed up until hours later then the line went bananas. So we all start talking about what sizes each other was and it was basically all different ones so looks like no one is stepping on each others toes. I was the only 10.5 in line so even more of a guarantee in my mind.

Well the shop opens up and they let a couple in at a time so me and the two dudes in front of me walk in and we all stand closely together near the register. The guy at the register asks what sizes are you and the first dude says 10.5 and Im like wtf haha you lying mofo. So he buys his and walks out and doesn't look at me. Then the next dude walks up and says 10.5 again and pays for it and walks past me with his head down.

Moral of the story if someone asks you you're size at a campout just lie lmao. I ended up getting an 11 since these busters took my size, it all worked out though because i tried my boys 10.5 and it was too tight.
was that your 1st camp out ? 

NEVER TELL YOUR SIZE !

if the next two collabs are anywhere as good as this first one im not taking any chances. Might have to pay pre-order prices to make sure i got my pair on lock. I know only one euro site that go these and they were sold out with the quickness.

Told a dude my size once. He scooped it and tried to sell it to me.
The nerve of some people. 
mean.gif

Guys clown on folks with ferocity that wear 2 different CW for fun. Release em as a JB/SB collab, throw a QS on em and those same cats be thirsty. Nike got this figured in a serious way

They just threw an SB logo on the tongue of a J1 and scribbled some ish on the heel and people goin crazy. If this was just another J1 without the SB hits it would hit sale racks.

anonymous source to the source i spoke to lied about the information. edited :D

Last edited:
a source at an anonymous NT has told me that the reason these were so limited is because JB plans on dropping the SAME COLORWAY later this year w/o the SB tag & graff writing throughout as a GR. they will have a jumpman logo on the tongue.

thoughts??
NT you say......

Wouldn't hold my breath.

a source at an anonymous NT has told me that the reason these were so limited is because JB plans on dropping the SAME COLORWAY later this year w/o the SB tag & graff writing throughout as a GR. they will have a jumpman logo on the tongue.

thoughts??
thanks for sharing info, but i won't hold my breath on that one

thoughts??

So the last udate on my street machine order says that its "completed" on their site.. but I still never got a email confirmation or tracking info.. I tried emailing them twice and still no response.. (maybe cause its in English?) Any thoughts/help? 

thoughts??
TROLL LEVEL UP ACHIEVED

So the last udate on my street machine order says that its "completed" on their site.. but I still never got a email confirmation or tracking info.. I tried emailing them twice and still no response.. (maybe cause its in English?) Any thoughts/help? 
They likely would've refunded you already if they were going to... or not have taken your money in this case.

Someone mentioned they will probably ship the rest tomorrow.

Flight Club canceled my order from a week ago.  200+ship was too good to be true.

I have a feeling these will go up in price now seen as a lot of people got there stuff canceld hmmmm.. That's just me

Back
Top Bottom