Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yes sir thats me and my shoes..the quality on them is amazing...if you can get a pair for a decent price dont hesitate to do so theyre :smokin

Haha I tried to give ya credit, typed in a bunch of Chicago related terms to the SN tag but none were ever right. Very nice pics and congrats on your pair man, they do look amazing. If you get to wear them a few times this week and don't mind, maybe you could snap a pic before a wear and another at the end of the day or something, if you wear em long enough to make a difference in the paint? Will be cool to see all the different ways these shoes look for everyone depending on what has happened to the overlay.

Also, a few people mentioned that they expected to receive pairs with some paint already scratched off from the factory. Did you notice anything like that on yours, and after having them in hand do you think that's a possibility?

Last edited:
my local skateshop (Palace 5ive) was charging $225 for the first AJ1xSB collab

i hope they don't bump up the price for these

Will any of you be pre scratching some paint or just let em wear on their own? For some reason I thinks these are so dope, it'll be nice to really be encouraged to beat these to the ground. As much as I try to wear my breds and royals I still find my self doing dumb **** to be extra careful. Maybe these will help me get over that lol

Haha I tried to give ya credit, typed in a bunch of Chicago related terms to the SN tag but none were ever right. Very nice pics and congrats on your pair man, they do look amazing. If you get to wear them a few times this week and don't mind, maybe you could snap a pic before a wear and another at the end of the day or something, if you wear em long enough to make a difference in the paint? Will be cool to see all the different ways these shoes look for everyone depending on what has happened to the overlay.

Also, a few people mentioned that they expected to receive pairs with some paint already scratched off from the factory. Did you notice anything like that on yours, and after having them in hand do you think that's a possibility?

im gonna unds them today...ill post more pics...and about the paint scratched off from factory seems like a possibility but my pair came flawless...the leather is banned quality,better than breds and royals....

i am willing to pay resale on the black joints , just because I know how limited SBs are around my area and online is a 50/50 chance

im gonna unds them today...ill post more pics...and about the paint scratched off from factory seems like a possibility but my pair came flawless...the leather is banned quality,better than breds and royals....

You. Got me excited. So glad i paid extra for a pre order. These could be like the fear pack last year price wise. (Not that d sell, ever)
Look forward too more pics, congrats in being one if the first and thanks for the posts

I'm pretty sure Nike will make these TLO. Let's hope they don't do that stupid timer thing they used on the Kobe 9 Low Philippines. It'll be interesting to see how the paint fade process works. Seems kind of gimmicky but Nike definitely has me curious.
ohwell.gif

my local skateshop (Palace 5ive) was charging $225 for the first AJ1xSB collab
i hope they don't bump up the price for these

damn, looks like Vertical Urge is one of the few shops with some integrity, huh? Tiffs and AJ1xSBs were both sold for MSRP. I don't even think I would pay reseller prices from a retail store, especially after more than likely camping for quite some time before the release.

cant wait for my shop to get these in so i can pick em up

hope they get both colors

it doesnt help that someone is saying these are better quality leather than banned 1's
sick.gif

no idea if its true but thats gonna add to the hype
since these are SBs these are easy cops if you do your HW put in leg work

pimp.gif

:pimp:
Maybe if you live in an area that sells them locally.

If not...it's a PITA like any limited release. Limited online retailers=difficulty for the masses.

If they're easy, grab me an extra size 13. Thanks :smile:

it doesnt help that someone is saying these are better quality leather than banned 1's :x

no idea if its true but thats gonna add to the hype
:pimp:

if you got it good help a brotha out :lol:

i cant get through on NDC anymore and im not camping at a skateshop to get these

Maybe if you live in an area that sells them locally.

If not...it's a PITA like any limited release. Limited online retailers=difficulty for the masses.

If they're easy, grab me an extra size 13. Thanks
smile.gif
id figure every metropolitan area has at least 1 store with an Sb acct lol

you dont need to camp at skate shops

they are more flexible than boutiques with jordan accts 

id figure every metropolitan area has at least 1 store with an Sb acct lol
you dont need to camp at skate shops
they are more flexible than boutiques with jordan accts 
Yea as my sig states...I'm in the sticks. No skate shops here. The 2 shoe stores we have (FNL and FTL) don't get anything limited.

Online or bust is always tough, but it's harder when online suppliers are low. I'm glad the SB community is getting their fair share at their local skate shops, but it still sucks for the Jordan fans who are stuck with one major place dropping these online.

Enjoy your pair(s) man. Post some good pics.

Back
Top Bottom