Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What internet browser do yall use who has copped successfully off of NDC? Just trying to figure out where I go wrong. I Haven't been able to cop off NDC NOT EVER...

What internet browser do yall use who has copped successfully off of NDC? Just trying to figure out where I go wrong. I Haven't been able to cop off NDC NOT EVER...
are my eyes deceiving me or are you wearing Royals with Spacejams and Black/Red 1s with Black/Red 11s in your avy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

are my eyes deceiving me or are you wearing Royals with Spacejams and Black/Red 1s with Black/Red 11s in your avy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YUP. I sure am. I didn't walk out the house that day like that tho if that's what you're thinking

Man almost everyone is only going to sell online if they have any left after the in store releases. About a 0.0001% chance of that happening.

Still trying to find local shops in LA or the San Fernando Valley doing a raffle for these . I do not want to camp. Any info is appreciated as well you can PM me. I love the green pair that I have .

One local shop announced they are doing a raffle but you must buy both pairs

I wish my shop was like this. Why would one not want to get both pairs if they have the chance? My stupid shop knows nothing about shoe releases and will only allow one pair per person FCFS after an all night camp. Give me one pair of each shoe, c'mon.

made a few calls to my locals. secured a black pair in my size for retail.

preordered white from an online store for $270.

i know a non skate shop thats getting them in my area. i'm sure more will pop up.

There's definitely a little plus here for some people. WTKD release June 7th in the UK/Europe too, so people will have to be going after one or the other as far as anywhere releasing these at the same time as somewhere releasing WTKD... Now if you want both shoes, like myself, you got some choices to make or some planning to do :lol:

remember when everybody thought dom from BP was trolling

when he talked about these

and all the spots talking about raffles (most of it code for selling on ebay)

Last edited:
Looking for pre-order sites to get them since I work on saturday and I just seen a site selling as pack for $800 and the item description... " ***BOTH SHOES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PACK, PRICE IS CHEAPER THAN BUYING THEM INDIVIDUALLY*** " 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom