Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The struggle is real in Tucson, AZ 
eyes.gif
 I can't even resort to CL cause NO ONE has them! Trying to talk myself into paying these prices. I already have multiple pairs of og black/red 1s and royals... Someone tell me its not worth it 
laugh.gif
  Make me feel a little bit better

The struggle is real in Tucson, AZ 
eyes.gif
 I can't even resort to CL cause NO ONE has them! Trying to talk myself into paying these prices. I already have multiple pairs of og black/red 1s and royals... Someone tell me its not worth it 
laugh.gif
  Make me feel a little bit better
hahha Man I feel you. I'm stationed out here in Tucson and I knew it was gone be sad since there are NO SB accounts to get shoes like that. I wasn't gone take that drive to Phx either. Oh well. Money for the Kobe IX lows or the stateside huarache releases then.

Last edited:
He's been kicked from the thread. Anyone else that wants to play those games will be kicked also.

Thought he would...Thats why I didnt quote his bragging pic lmfao

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He plagues every thread he visits with negativity and garbage.

Please PM me some stuff to look at and I'll send the account into orbit especially the selling fakes stuff if he's trying to sell it to members.

The struggle is real in Tucson, AZ :rolleyes  I can't even resort to CL cause NO ONE has them! Trying to talk myself into paying these prices. I already have multiple pairs of og black/red 1s and royals... Someone tell me its not worth it :lol:   Make me feel a little bit better

Sure is lol. Damn bruh let a fellow tucsonian win with those 1's you have extras of, haha.

Pulled trigger on black pair for 300 :smile: So happy. About to locally pick up whites for 325 a pop x 2. :smile:

the more pics i see of the whites, the more dope they are. considering trading a pair or two from the closet for em

Picked up at my local after work.

After having them in hand... I'm in no rush to have the paint come off. I'd love to see how these age over time.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom