Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I think whites with the natural fade will look better than the blacks (change will be more dramatic and pronounced)

I agree the fade will look better with the whites. The more I see the whites, the more I like them. Those white laces look really nice. The blacks look better out of the box to me....I love the way the colors peak out around the edges of the blacks.

Had absolutely no luck copping these. Clicked the instant the twitter link was posted, went through the silly pics, selected my size, and waited "in line". Damn you, Nike!

Ha, try getting cart jacked at 2-3 minutes like i did. Hit the Paypal button and they instantly disappeared from my cart. The only thing i got as a consolation is 15% off.

I'm so fed up with Nike i'm trying to move my Tiffanys and some of my AF1 as we speak. I dont have the patience anymore to deal with this culture

Comparison pics as promised. Please excuse my poor photography skills
laugh.gif

Black LM's
264lw0m.jpg

White LM's
1112qad.jpg

Banneds
fc08zn.jpg

Black LM's
2m2cpw5.jpg

White LM's
blmgx.jpg

Banneds
2nsz0ic.jpg

Black LM's
ftkolg.jpg

White LM's
aw5f7p.jpg

Banneds
1zdm7g9.jpg

Black LM's
z9xsx.jpg

White LM's
5prg3a.jpg

Banneds
2gvog1x.jpg

Nice Thank you for this post picture close up comparison. Really Cool! Repped!

Seriously why can Nike always produce high quality like these.

I have two in the works now. A fellow NTer and a local person to me. Just waiting to see who comes through first.

NTNY gave out wrist bands, you talk to the SAs and they act like they don't know what your talking about when you ask them how they're handling it.
The discouragement that they create for local consumers is astonishing. I wrote a report on how bad the RSVP and fcfs system continues to be especially at NYC retailers and what improvements they could make as a class assignment lmao 

The discouragement that they create for local consumers is astonishing. I wrote a report on how bad the RSVP and fcfs system continues to be especially at NYC retailers and what improvements they could make as a class assignment lmao 
did you get a B-Grade?
tumblr_lr6b0ak3hM1qcmv5x.gif

Threw it out there in a few spots (not here) that i needed the white pair just to see what was up, and got nothing but 280, 300's..
laugh.gif
   there's tons out there tho for resale

Nice Thank you for this post picture close up comparison. Really Cool! Repped!

Good pics brotha! But u still have the banned 1s DS?? Come on man rock them bro.. Plz dont keep these LM on ice ! Breds and royals are the best jordan Period ! It's a shame to see them stay in a box !

I think imma try n trade my nike air trainer 1 qs for a pair of these I hope some one will go for it cause I prob won't wear those shiny shoes but want a pair of these

Im in the hunt for size 15 but its not looking good. Most skate shops in the bay had up to size 14 but i can squeeze that lol

Back
Top Bottom