Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Brought a couple friends with me to my local raffle to help me get both colors.. Each of us ended up getting one and they want me to sell the ones they got.

I don't wanna turn this into another alp situation (not to be mean) so can we just talk about these awesome sneakers?

Brought a couple friends with me to my local raffle to help me get both colors.. Each of us ended up getting one and they want me to sell the ones they got.

I don't wanna turn this into another alp situation (not to be mean) so can we just talk about these awesome sneakers?

I actually believe you now fam. Sorry for the accusation. You have all similar sizes. Not like 13, 8, 9.5...all around 11.5/12...carry on my B :nerd:

Last edited:

LMAO

Presenting the Hot Rod Los Angeles Frsh Airs Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Free Giveaway. With the purchase of a Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener you will receive a raffle ticket and be entered to win a FREE pair of the Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Quickstrike. Limit of five air fresheners per customer. The winner will be chosen and announced on our instagram @HR_LA Saturday June 21st. Good Luck!

Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener | 9.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

Today is a holiday in the EU btw

Whit Monday

Doubt they are working today

Stay patient. They are just shoes

Presenting the Hot Rod Los Angeles Frsh Airs Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Free Giveaway. With the purchase of a Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener you will receive a raffle ticket and be entered to win a FREE pair of the Nike SB Lance Mountain Jordan 1 Quickstrike. Limit of five air fresheners per customer. The winner will be chosen and announced on our instagram @HR_LA Saturday June 21st. Good Luck!

Frsh Airs H|R Signature LA Air Freshener | 9.95

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
Phone Orders | 310.446.5527

so a $10 raffle ticket basically

roll.gif

But yes these shoes are awesome
my god its amazing how weird words and thoughts come out when its running on 3 hrs of sleep the last 30 hrs (graveyard shift + 2 year toddler and no babysitter = no sleep) cant believe i used the word awesome bwahaha 
laugh.gif

How much did shops charge in your area? My local shops were doing 200-250 however I didn't win a pair. Does that seem like the average retail price? Also for those of you who have tried them on...are they TTS? I wear one of those blue heel cup support should I size .5 up? TIA

How much did shops charge in your area? My local shops were doing 200-250 however I didn't win a pair. Does that seem like the average retail price? Also for those of you who have tried them on...are they TTS? I wear one of those blue heel cup support should I size .5 up? TIA
shop i went to charged 169.95

so a $10 raffle ticket basically

Pretty much, they don't even tell you the size.

I'm actually a frequent at Hot Rods, I stay like 5 minutes away, and that's where I started with my SB collection but to have to pay to "win" a raffle is just ridiculous... They do enough business to be able to give back and give a pair of sneakers away for free.

Not saying that they HAVE to, it's still a business, I get that but to have one left over pair and to try and capitilize off of it like this is crazy.

They'll make more money doing this, than for the price of the shoe.

my shop charged just retail $150, which was awesome.

these run TTS , i have wide feet and they are just perfectly snug for me..i normally wear 11.5 in 1s but i wear 11s in these

Quote:

these run TTS , i have wide feet and they are just perfectly snug for me..i normally wear 11.5 in 1s but i wear 11s in these
Agreed.. These fit TTS perfectly snug. I'd say the toe box is a bit bigger than bred 1s, but definitely tighter than royals/shadows. The only recent AJ1s that have given me issue are the breds.

Last edited:

Quote:

Agreed.. These fit TTS perfectly snug. I'd say the toe box is a bit bigger than bred 1s, but definitely tighter than royals/shadows. The only recent AJ1s that have given me issue are the breds.
Thanks guys. On the hunt now for a set in 10.5. 

Did you receive a confirmation email? I bought them also, they said they were the last pair, I was charged via paypal, never got a receipt and they're still in my cart. I think a lot of people just bought those sizes...

Back
Top Bottom