Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Update on my blacks. The shady seller that i was talking about earlier rerouted the package to GA where he lives.

I live in california. Some shady **** is going down. Not sure if they are buying time or if they are really that dumb.

Does this guy live in powder springs and is this from a Craigslist ad?

Dude I bought mine from had them shipped in 15 minutes after me paying. Cant stand shady resellers. If you are making double the cost of the shoe the least you can do is be truthful and ship the product quick.

Guess ill be the first to say that the leather seems more or less like the same leather they've used on all the recent 1s. All the recent retros really.. just the stuff used on the lms is pebbled, so its a lot softer. and maybe a bit thicker. I have both pairs and love em.

Guess ill be the first to say that the leather seems more or less like the same leather they've used on all the recent 1s. All the recent retros really.. just the stuff used on the lms is pebbled, so its a lot softer. and maybe a bit thicker. I have both pairs and love em.

I concur... Like it was treated with something cuz it was so pliable lol

lace swap looks a little too weird imo.
Yeah I Might Swap Em' Back

Im liking but scurrred as F To apply anything I paid near 2 $tax for! but definitely looking good! 
Thanks...I Payed 240 For Mines...But Was Super Excited When I Found Out You Can Play w/ The Colors
laugh.gif

View media item 1024948
Wasn't really thinking the white would look good on feet with shorts on, but man was I wrong.... I love these shoes, either colorway... These shoes have shot up to one of my top pairs in my collection

Just keep an eye out, I was the same way with the gamma 11's and i found them for 240 ds. You never know just be patient I know it's hard to be.
Dude Im impatient at a street signal! Ha

$240 would be LOVE on these but dont think theyll drop for a min due the uniqueness about them! we'll c tho!

Every should use pre-wetted alcohol wipes to remove the paint. It removes the paint easily but not too easy where you will remove the under color paint too.

Every should use pre-wetted alcohol wipes to remove the paint. It removes the paint easily but not too easy where you will remove the under color paint too.
So that was your trick cause u were quite precise with your design....Im liking tho! Looking to distress similar to the NDC pics but ill prolly just F mine up! HA

Question I haven't seen posted yet.... But what if you took the paint on and didn't like the outcome wat can be put back on???
I still haven't touched my pairs was just curious

Back
Top Bottom