Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Most sellers are wanting 325-330 pp invoiced for sz 9.5/10.

Im trying to find some for $300, thats my limit.

Same boat as this guy . I sent offers to more than a couple of sellers noting but 350.00 and up for a size 10 in black . Lowest I found was 330.really just want to complete my self and be done with this release.

So one of my buddy's keep string to talk all this junk about the first aj1sb being a metaphor for how man is destroying the world based on that stecyk clock the shoe is inspired by.

Is he just thinking way too much into this or was this ever actually discussed by stecyk at some point?
Craig Stecyk
Northwest Passage (Clock)
Clock, sheet steel, neon tubing, and oil, 1989
36 inches diameter
From the Stuart and Judy Spence Collection, donated April 1999 by Judy and Stuart Spence

Northwest Passage, a piece of Craig Stecyk’s 1989 installation with the same name at Meyers/Bloom Gallery in Los Angeles, references the search for the legendary passageway between East and West that captured the imagination of western man for almost five hundred years. The title has an ironic twist, as it refers both to man’s attempts to conquer the world for his own gain and to the slow disappearance of migratory birds. Migrating birds are no longer able to find a natural route northwest to their ancestral breeding grounds because man has destroyed that passage. Ironically, in a recent Los Angeles Times  article, writer Kim Murphy points out that due to global warming, the passage has become navigable: “The fabled Northwest Passage, linking the Atlantic and Pacific across the top of Canada, saw periods of ice-free navigation in 2007 and 2008. Forecasts anticipate 120 or more largely ice-free transit days a year by the century’s end. And last year’s record-breaking ice melt for the first time opened both the Northwest Passage and the Northeast Passage, above Russia, for several weeks.”

Best deal I can get so far on ebay is 650 shipped together...

Cheapest I found the blacks solo was 306 shipped from england but I missed out

I had found this for him back in the day and I understand that that's what the piece is based on but I think to make the leap to say that the shoe was a metaphor for that itself I think is a reach

Anyone else feel that demand are high on these because the US in the world cup and that the fourth of july is coming up and everyone will be rocking these.  I know I will be rocking the white pairs lol

Anyone else feel that demand are high on these because the US in the world cup and that the fourth of july is coming up and everyone will be rocking these.  I know I will be rocking the white pairs lol
Nope :lol:. The demand is high because they're in a Bred/Royal colorway, and they have the scratch off gimmick. Has nothing to do with the World Cup, or the 4th of July.

think it's smart to complete the pack if the seller agreed to selling me a black 9 for 275 shipped? thats basically how much I paid for the white pair making it a total of 550 spent on the set if purchased.

That's less than what I'm seeing packs go for on eBay. If you actually want the shoe then I say go for it

Nope
laugh.gif
. The demand is high because they're in a Bred/Royal colorway, and they have the scratch off gimmick. Has nothing to do with the World Cup, or the 4th of July.
My bad I didnt try to make it sound like those are the sole reasons for high demand but more like demand could be higher from those reasons as well

When I hear people talking long term investment strategy over a pair of sneakers I just hope that Nike will open the flood gates and put so many of the shoe out that it basically becomes a chore to even sell at box price.

When I hear people talking long term investment strategy over a pair of sneakers I just hope that Nike will open the flood gates and put so many of the shoe out that it basically becomes a chore to even sell at box price.
We can only dream

THIS

They would never do that with an SB...

Back
Top Bottom