Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I feel like the Jordan 1 SB has been a disappointment in general. The Lance Mountain was a cool concept but not what I expected. We will see if they can keep it up I think the line will die off. 

I feel like the Jordan 1 SB has been a disappointment in general. The Lance Mountain was a cool concept but not what I expected. We will see if they can keep it up I think the line will die off. 

pretty sure there was only 3 pairs for this collab its already over/dead

i don't believe they have any more planned anyway. i like both releases they did because i love j1s and sbs.

Last edited:

What were you expecting? I agree the first Jordan 1 SB wasn't good but these Lance Mountains concepts are genius.

1st post sorry, but pretty much signed up to just ask this question.

In regards to the LM's, anyone here had any problems with having a different colour toe box on either the Royal or Red pair?

I recently got the blacks (purchased on eBay from the US) as I have no chance of getting them locally where I live in Australia, but anyway the toe box on the Royal coloured shoe is red, but the rest is all blue.

Wondering if anyone else has come along this flaw, or something similar.

In regards to the LM's, anyone here had any problems with having a different colour toe box on either the Royal or Red pair?

I recently got the blacks (purchased on eBay from the US) as I have no chance of getting them locally where I live in Australia, but anyway the toe box on the Royal coloured shoe is red, but the rest is all blue.

whoa thats new :lol:
post pics

I need to see some pics of this; that really sucks since you probably paid a nice grip to get them from the US

that sucks the colors are messed up, but best to be positive and look at it as, you have a very unique one of kind shoe.

Last edited:
take the paint off and see how it looks
laugh.gif

Not sure if I'd be pissed or excited. I'd have to see them a little worn but they are probably are going to turn out nice. Throw in the colored laces on opposite shoes and complete the look.

Back
Top Bottom