Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

very rare indeed. thats crazy too, like how do you miss that 

Yeah was my thoughts exactly. Like it even has red stitching too, just below the laces where it joins to the tongue.

Thought I'd message Nike AU yesterday just to question whether they've had any issues like this part of the response, although knowing they'd completely not care considering it's purchased from eBay, but thought I'd give it a try.
"As these items were purchased from eBay, we cannot vouch for the condition they were sold in or how they were stored prior to the sale."

I swear they try make you sound like you're an idiot, because you know storage makes the leather magically change from blue to red :D

Yeah was my thoughts exactly. Like it even has red stitching too, just below the laces where it joins to the tongue.

Thought I'd message Nike AU yesterday just to question whether they've had any issues like this part of the response, although knowing they'd completely not care considering it's purchased from eBay, but thought I'd give it a try.
"As these items were purchased from eBay, we cannot vouch for the condition they were sold in or how they were stored prior to the sale."

I swear they try make you sound like you're an idiot, because you know storage makes the leather magically change from blue to red
happy.gif
Talk to a chat rep and let them know again. Take pictures of the size tag to ensure authenticity, pictures of the box tag, show them the pictures that you have currently. You can probably get a voucher out of it, which is warranted in my mind. Explain that they are authentic shoes and whether they were listed on eBay or not is irrelevant. There still is an issue with Nike's manufacturing process since there has been plenty of other mixed matched soles. The quality of these shoes are great but the quality control is lacking.

Is it just me or is the red and the blues of the white pair and the black pair different shades? :nerd:

If it's been answered, forgive me. Not on here that much anymore. :lol:

I swear they try make you sound like you're an idiot, because you know storage makes the leather magically change from blue to red :D

Talk to a chat rep and let them know again. Take pictures of the size tag to ensure authenticity, pictures of the box tag, show them the pictures that you have currently. You can probably get a voucher out of it, which is warranted in my mind. Explain that they are authentic shoes and whether they were listed on eBay or not is irrelevant. There still is an issue with Nike's manufacturing process since there has been plenty of other mixed matched soles. The quality of these shoes are great but the quality control is lacking.

just dont mention ebay...

Yeah no worries, will do during the week.

I know they don't like people buying through the likes of eBay etc. but they're just completely ignorant to the fact the QC is lacking a lot.. Like a mismatched toe box is not exactly hidden away from eyesight.

But anyway, still happy with the shoes.

I am by no means a pro photographer, as you can tell by the photos, but thought I would share some. I have completed the holy trinity of AJ1xSB, and have a black/red and a box to go with them. Very stoked on this release, I always envisioned them to be like this since rumors floated years ago. Thanks for looking.

And yes, I can still kickflip on that gnarly beast, even though I just turned 40.

Yeah no worries, will do during the week.

I know they don't like people buying through the likes of eBay etc. but they're just completely ignorant to the fact the QC is lacking a lot.. Like a mismatched toe box is not exactly hidden away from eyesight.

But anyway, still happy with the shoes.
I could be wrong, but to my knowledge NIKE AU (especially online?) is just another Nike franchise in Australia, like footlocker/kickz101

I dont think they will take responsibility of the quality issue etc which supposedly is Nike headquarter's fault

Could be a different story if you speak to NIKE US online

again I could be wrong

I could be wrong, but to my knowledge NIKE AU (especially online?) is just another Nike franchise in Australia, like footlocker/kickz101

I dont think they will take responsibility of the quality issue etc which supposedly is Nike headquarter's fault

Could be a different story if you speak to NIKE US online

again I could be wrong
Yeah I'll probably have to end up talking to Nike US. The Aussie store is useless.

And agree with most people here.
I think these are one of the best releases this year, and will get more creative concepts in the future.

Yeah I'll probably have to end up talking to Nike US. The Aussie store is useless.

You should try Nike US but I doubt they'll do anything about it. I feel like on hyped releases everyone knows they got extra pairs, but they'll say "unfortunately we are currently out of stock of that item but you can return for a full refund" Nah nuh we know u got it. Like provide some real customer service...damn.

Dope shoe box @theLtrain need video footy of a kick flip on that beast haha

I see you guys don't like customs so I want to show you guys my customs.

Idea:
My idea: I loved the concept of the paint scratching off but let's be honest, some people will never scratch them off because we are conditioned to wear and always take good care of our shoes. Let alone it doesn't scratch off the way you want it to. And it's your pair so why not do what you want with it and be creative. So I wanted to keep both, the paint overlay as well as showcasing the true colors underneath in a cool way. So I thought it would be cool to have it seem like on the inside it's still fresh white/black and then a transition/gradient halfway to it's true colors outside (gradients are my thing I love). It also helps them be more versatile to mismatch to make a set of black/reds and royals or to just wear the whites and the blacks together, IMO (I plan on wearing all 4 combinations).

Lots of pictures:

^^^now THATS cool. Who doesnt like customs? They're missing the point of being able to do what you like. Paint gonna come off eventually anyway.

Those are fantastic!!

Very Nice!! geraldg2309 geraldg2309

You planning on dyeing the white stitching??

Also can you go into a little detail on what your method was to removing the paint? I tried the magic eraser a little bit but would prefer a better method.

Cant see how anyone could hate on the way someone chooses to express their creativity or lack of when it comes to shoe. Its just a shoe

rrickrude rrickrude thanks fam. Debating if I should or not. Was about to with a black sharpie but don't know if I would regret it lol.

It was a huge pain experimenting what worked. So I found this to be the best at the end.

1. Unlace the shoes and get painters tape and cover up the rubber midsole. Especially for the black pair cause you can accidentally get the black onto the stitching.

2. Get a cotton ball, not that big (tear a little off if you have to) but big enough to dab a little acetone and then start wiping away. If your going to do the black part, just do the black part. If your doing the red/royal then just use that treated cotton ball on the red and royal. The red and royal paint will come off so you have to be careful and know when to stop rubbing too much. Acetone is very strong. I started out with isopropyl alcohol at 70% but wanted faster results.

3. Wiped with water and then treated with Leather Milk to finish it up. Like I said, acetone is harsh so you want the leather in good shape afterwards.

Last edited:
I see you guys don't like customs so I want to show you guys my customs.

Idea:
My idea: I loved the concept of the paint scratching off but let's be honest, some people will never scratch them off because we are conditioned to wear and always take good care of our shoes. Let alone it doesn't scratch off the way you want it to. And it's your pair so why not do what you want with it and be creative. So I wanted to keep both, the paint overlay as well as showcasing the true colors underneath in a cool way. So I thought it would be cool to have it seem like on the inside it's still fresh white/black and then a transition/gradient halfway to it's true colors outside (gradients are my thing I love). It also helps them be more versatile to mismatch to make a set of black/reds and royals or to just wear the whites and the blacks together, IMO (I plan on wearing all 4 combinations).

Lots of pictures:
When I was first reading your post I was like HELL YEA I DONT LIKE CUSTOMS! Thinking you were referring to custom fees when ordering overseas . Then I read your spoiler lmao.
Anyway I agree with you and those LMs are fire fam

Back
Top Bottom