Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally able to see 22 jump street and had to check out these new theater seats about 30min from me. Sorry about the pic quality. Wear number 11
Is this the dine in one? Menlo or West Orange?
Just got this email. Pair from restock. Smh
Sounds like there isn't gonna be another restock then. Just like Kobe 1 preludes someone correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure those where restocked once kobe 1 thru 8. This isn't going to be like a bred xi restock I don't think. Hopefully I'm wrong tho

also if these pairs INCREASE the resell im going to un-sub & diddy bop my way outta here FOHWTBS

Last edited:
Hi all - I know I'm a noob to NT but have a question.  This is not a buy/sell/trade request.

I recently bought a pair each of the black and white LM's from the UK site in whatever size I could get my hands on to try to trade for my size but my shipper threw away their boxes.  

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is a good place to get replacement boxes?  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to trade without them.

Thanks

Hi all - I know I'm a noob to NT but have a question.  This is not a buy/sell/trade request.

I recently bought a pair each of the black and white LM's from the UK site in whatever size I could get my hands on to try to trade for my size but my shipper threw away their boxes.

I don't suppose anyone knows if there is a good place to get replacement boxes?  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to trade without them.

Thanks
Why would someone throw away the boxes if they intended to resell?  How were the shoes shipped to you then?

Thanks
id check ebay, dudes will sell almost anything if they think they can get a buck...but i doubt youll find any

gonna have to put them in regular sb boxes, or general nike boxes...dudes are going to be hesitant to trade with you regardless. 

they'll try to keep the boxes for their own shoes or have you put money up 

Shoes shipped just without the box (but with the tissue) because it was cheaper I guess.  My fault for not communicating better.  I thought I could actually get my size for near retail by going this route but obviously not to be - should have just paid reseller.

Appreciate the help

Shoes shipped just without the box (but with the tissue) because it was cheaper I guess.  My fault for not communicating better.  I thought I could actually get my size for near retail by going this route but obviously not to be - should have just paid reseller.

Appreciate the help

if you got it for near retail...i'd shrug it off and buy a plastic bin for them.

you'd pay resell for 2 boxes? :lol:

Last edited:

Appreciate the help

i got a replacement box for you fam...(not sb box but replacement box)

Last edited:
Comfort was mentioned here. This is my first Jordan 1. Is it different than other Jordan 1s? The sole is really flexible. Nice.

I've only tried on a few Jordan's but these are the most comfortable. I usually wear Free's.

Similar to free runs I guess since there is no padding under the insoles. Comfy tho IMO

Comfort was mentioned here. This is my first Jordan 1. Is it different than other Jordan 1s? The sole is really flexible. Nice.

I've only tried on a few Jordan's but these are the most comfortable. I usually wear Free's.
First 1's as well. Wish I could comment but as far as I understand they are a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom