Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Brothers may I ask your help on advise on my Black LM.

I removed the dye on the Red part and I realize I made a grave mistake in doing it, 

please

should i do the same thing on the Blue part, or just stop and leave it as it is now?

would it still be ok wearing it as it is or should i just remove the dye on the blue part as well?

Thanks

View media item 1104386

View media item 1104387

View media item 1104388
Really? You're willing to look goofy with one shoe wiped?
Hit it!

I removed the dye on the Red part and I realize I made a grave mistake in doing it, 

please

should i do the same thing on the Blue part, or just stop and leave it as it is now?

would it still be ok wearing it as it is or should i just remove the dye on the blue part as well?

Thanks
u definitely have to even them out now

Do you guys even see people with them? Since release I saw 1 guy so far..
Bring Em out bring Em out.

success
pimp.gif

worked out perfect....aside from the 3 day layover @ your PO
laugh.gif
Holding my ish HOSTAGE n ish! Got em and beyond good with em! 

On to the next mission...

please

Thanks

View media item 1104386

View media item 1104387

View media item 1104388

Has anyone figured out how to "re-paint" LM's?

Honestly bout to cave in and sell my WTKDs and cop the whites so I don't have to pay out of pocket lol
The value of those has plummeted over the past month either sell em now or lock em up 

I honestly would probably sell them for $200. I don't really purchase stuff with the intent if making money off of it or "future" value. However I think in going to keep them and line someone else's pockets for these lance mountains smh

I honestly would probably sell them for $200. I don't really purchase stuff with the intent if making money off of it or "future" value. However I think in going to keep them and line someone else's pockets for these lance mountains smh
but if youre selling them for something you really want thats higher in value id consider it justified

[thread="572022"]Jordan 1 X Nike Sb Qs/17100#post_21214799​[/thread]

RIP LA width: 297px; height: 128px">
[/URL]
Gonna be worse than the Preme Foamposites that dropped 
sick.gif

well didnt those dip in resale?...regardless if they look good ill grab but if its just a 1 with sup tagged all over it
sick.gif
sick.gif
not really honestly...people who have never purchased anything from supreme decided to hop on once the foams were confirmed and were bsing and talking all this garbage about them being worth close to 1000 dollars...it's a niche kinda shoe. not everyone can pull of that flashy nyc type 90s versace print on a moon shoe lol. but regardless, these things are prolly gonna be wild. they were talking about an AJ1 collab a while back, but the sb AJ1 makes a ton more sense. As a fan of the AJ1, Nike SB and preme I'm looking forward to seeing what they cook up

Back
Top Bottom