Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Finally i got my LMs in the mail today!A couple of questions for u guys. Number one is does the paint come off easily?do i need to handle the shoe very lightly?and number two is the shoe has a couple of scratches/cracks and very small amount of paint came off,do I need to worry?
quote] 1. No the paint does not come off easily. 2. If you plan on wearing the shoe paint will come off so just relax and breathe

Finally i got my LMs in the mail today!A couple of questions for u guys. Number one is does the paint come off easily?do i need to handle the shoe very lightly?and number two is the shoe has a couple of scratches/cracks and very small amount of paint came off,do I need to worry?[GALLERY="media, 1124403"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 1124408"][/GALLERY][GALLERY="media, 1124409"][/GALLERY][/quote]

To answer it all at once;
That's the idea behind the concept.

Sold my he got games and pulled the trigger at 310 on a black pair to complete my set
Can't wait till they get here

Last edited:
Some people just really like a certain shoe. I love the Bred 1s I have several pairs, but I def wouldn't flex or rub that in nobody's face at all. That's straight childish. Plus who the **** cares :lol:

I miss the comradery.

The whole "this is why you dint get a pair" bs is corny. These guys are just greedy a-holes that will hopefully in the end be stuck with their shoes and no friends or love (I fear that's the case already with some)

It's a straight up pissing contest now. :smh:

Repped almost everyone on this page.

Last edited:
The whole "this is why you dint get a pair" bs is corny. These guys are just greedy a-holes that will hopefully in the end be stuck with their shoes and no friends or love (I fear that's the case already with some)
I agree. That's what happens when shoes are a person's identity.

I would love to see a poll on how many bought these are actually skaters. I wanna see some skate pics and not rubbing alcohol tutorials.

$275 on ebay right now, buy it now...white pairs size 11 and 12, same seller, free shipping...bought my pair of blacks for $5 cheaper on RD...thats around the price ill bite on for a white pair...im coming close to doin it cuz im hungry for em...

Last edited:
Finally i got my LMs in the mail today!A couple of questions for u guys. Number one is does the paint come off easily?do i need to handle the shoe very lightly?and number two is the shoe has a couple of scratches/cracks and very small amount of paint came off,do I need to worry?[/quote]
Yea mines had a little scratch on the heel from the box on both pairs 

How have you guys been feeling about these since they've been out now? Seen some interesting designs.

How have you guys been feeling about these since they've been out now? Seen some interesting designs.
Rocked them silly the first 2/3 weeks and now I have them on display on top of my closet/shoe boxes.

Just like to look at the BRED AND ROYAL colorway. GET AT ME.

Last edited:
I think given the quality, these are one of the top releases of the year. The campout I endured makes them the more memorable.

Ive worn both pairs several times already and not a single scuff. not mad though i cant justify stripping them on purpose it defeats the whole purpose of the shoe IMO

Back
Top Bottom