Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

today is a good day my lil bro from norway came thru got me both pairs whites no box but my size (11) the blacks is size 10 with box. box is a lil beat but the shoes are great .just gotta get that black in my size these are going to be worn View media item 1157877

Last edited:
i got both pairs for 725 shipped, size 8. is this a fair price? size 8 was hard to find man. 
I paid 590 for both sz 8
280 for the white pair
310 for black
Black was the harder of the 2 had someone for 280 and didn't bite end up paying 310 later well 280 +paypal fees and shipping
But 725 was kind of steep

Last edited:
I paid 590 for both sz 8
280 for the white pair
310 for black
Black was the harder of the 2 had someone for 280 and didn't bite end up paying 310 later well 280 +paypal fees and shipping
damn. Where are you guys finding these prices? Always see ppl selling for $370 each..

damn. Where are you guys finding these prices? Always see ppl selling for $370 each..
I thought mine wasnt too bad, 725 shipped. I found mine on ebay, no one was bidding on the deal and i PM the guy at the starting offer (of course i could have offered a lower price but the guy seemed nice so i took them for 725)

Can't believe the pack is going for that much now. Bought both of mine for 560 and 540, 8.5 and 9.

anyone have any idea how many of LM jordan 1s were produced? i wanna know the quantity of these. on the wrap paper says 1500?

Can't believe the pack is going for that much now. Bought both of mine for 560 and 540, 8.5 and 9.
I paid 650 AUD shipped to australia off ebay from Utrecht, NL.

Missed getting them for 600ish from uk, trying to haggle to much. 

I paid 590 for both sz 8
280 for the white pair
310 for black
these can still be found for less than 300 around my way. 

I gave up on a white pair. If I run in to it fine. If not F it.

Last edited:
got my NDC pair today

leather is really nice - i don't have banneds or breds/royals/shadows to compare but definitely nicer than the tiffs i have

got some creasing just walking outside to take a pic - and i'm happy about it

i'm gonna beat the s*** outta these

second black pair coming from streetmachine hopefully by early next week

gonna trade those for the whites and/or sell them and just buy the whites

View media item 1021209
nice pic mayne

Back
Top Bottom