Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

With the Jordan SB tee
tumblr_noj78horsy1rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

Shoe gods. I've been patient and huntin for this size 12 black. Let me come out with a pair and the others can have the rest [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I got the black pair off NDC on release day. Kind of regret not getting the white pair also. I've never had much luck with restocks though

Finally i get a slim chance to get the black pairs. Already got the White LM but I really wanted the Black LM. Good thing i'm working at home doing some server migration 
happy.gif
 Good luck to all

i got a feeling the bots got these locked down... the rest of the links take you to a page with "the product you are looking for is no longer available" but these go to ...

"nike_Cart_hanleJCartResponse({ "exceptions": [{ "property": "catalogRefId", "errorcode": "noItemsToAddInStock", "message": "Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-1127140]" }], "status": "failure", "order": { "id": "dummy", "objType": "order", "itemQuantity": 0 } });"

Back
Top Bottom