Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I wanna try to get them as cheap as possible, totally willing to try and guilt the guy into dropping the price.

"I'm not going to pay $400 for some shoes you've worn already man, I don't care if it was only for ten minutes dey aint ds no mo. $15."

does anyone else think that the prices will go down eventually? And just ones in general, like 1000$ for one of the most basic shoe you make is insane.

does anyone else think that the prices will go down eventually? And just ones in general, like 1000$ for one of the most basic shoe you make is insane.
If the sneaker bubble bursts then yes.
I believe with FC not taking recent releases , that the market is getting saturated.
The hare 7s and other recent retros have been sitting.
I believe that , combined with nikes crazy announcement last week, will calm the market that is eating itself.
That said, 1s seem to be special--to me they are the greatest shoe ever made, and the sb ones are doubly so, because skating is a huge part of my life.
So I could see overall prices going down but maybe less so on these.

Ya I don't see the price of I's going down anytime soon. They've become the new XI in that they are very hyped and highly sought after. Plus, it seems nike makes fewer pairs of OG I's than they do other retro models. 

Just had an eBay seller back out of a sale. Used pair of size 11 black LM's for $250. I'm salty asf. I thought I was onto a great deal then he decides he wants to keep wearing them. /facepalm

Just had an eBay seller back out of a sale. Used pair of size 11 black LM's for $250. I'm salty asf. I thought I was onto a great deal then he decides he wants to keep wearing them. /facepalm
Keep wearin them aka found a higher offer..

Ya I don't see the price of I's going down anytime soon. They've become the new XI in that they are very hyped and highly sought after. Plus, it seems nike makes fewer pairs of OG I's than they do other retro models. 
you wildin'

production of 11's is in the 4-500k for every release

OG hi 1's maybe reaches 75k, og colorways are even less. 

these LM's were produced at significantly lower #'s due to less retailers carrying SB accounts. 

theres reason why they are so sought after, its cause they were an actual limited shoe unlike 11's who everyone and anyone can easliy attain a pair. 

you wildin'

these LM's were produced at significantly lower #'s due to less retailers carrying SB accounts. 

theres reason why they are so sought after, its cause they were an actual limited shoe unlike 11's who everyone and anyone can easliy attain a pair. 
this

you wildin'

I don't think you read the original question.

Back
Top Bottom