Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Alright yea maybe scammer is a better way to put it. My b.
Yea unfortunately only way to find out is for one of us to order a pair lol. I'm sure at some point though they will float around. Just like there were no fakes of shadow 1s for awhile then the real bad ones started popping up

nthat.gif

Still need a pair of craigs

Is the FC price absurd($500)? Looks like I'll have to go that route for the black pair, smdh. I can't find my size anywhere! VNDS went on the bay for a little over $400 last wknd. Smdh

hey guys....im insterested in getting the lance mountains. Just wondering how they fit. Im a size 11.5 in jordan 1's----breds, shattered backboards. I also got the jordan sb qs in a size 11.5 but noticed that they feel a lil more snug than my other jordan 1's. Can i expect the lance mountains to have  asimilar fit? so maybe go up a half size? Thanks

hey guys....im insterested in getting the lance mountains. Just wondering how they fit. Im a size 11.5 in jordan 1's----breds, shattered backboards. I also got the jordan sb qs in a size 11.5 but noticed that they feel a lil more snug than my other jordan 1's. Can i expect the lance mountains to have  asimilar fit? so maybe go up a half size? Thanks
I would say get same size as other Jordan 1's

same size for me as well.  

I wear these as one of my beaters and the paint is barely coming off. I need to start crawling around the sidewalk soon.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom