Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Around 4 as stated. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a pair under 375. Mine are worn and I won't take less than mid 3.

Last edited:
Finally got these in yest. I want to do what @theLtrain did with the magic eraser, although slightly more subtle. As much as I feel cheesy for doing that, I have too many pairs to wears these enough for the paint to meaningfully come off on its own.

Any advice? Never used a magic eraser before. Would alcohol work too, or would that make too much paint come off?

View media item 2037623View media item 2037624

Last edited:
No rush, I'll prob wear them a few times before I get around to removing some of the paint, but I feel like these really shine when you see some hints of the color underneath. If I relied solely on wearing them, the paint would never come off...just have too many pairs.

No rush, I'll prob wear them a few times before I get around to removing some of the paint, but I feel like these really shine when you see some hints of the color underneath. If I relied solely on wearing them, the paint would never come off...just have too many pairs.
i think wearing them in the rain helps the paint come off faster

Definitely don't use alcohol. Seen too many people **** these up to the point where yeah the black paint comes off, but it also washes away the color of the red and black underneath and they end up looking ****.

I'm letting mine fade naturally and it's great. Not as noticeable fading as everyone that forced there's, but I really like the natural fading in spots. Makes them more unique to your life and what you did in them. I definitely don't rock mine all the time, and still managed to get some decent fades in spots.

Perhaps - I'll prob break em out this weekend and see how I feel. Part of me wants to have it happen naturally too, so I may go that route. But that one dude who said they were beaters for 2 yrs and posted some pics - they look awesome but I only get to wear kicks on the weekends so it'd take an eternity for me to get to that level of beauty.

bbestsb bbestsb thanks for the info. Yeah I don't like it when so much paint is stripped off so alcohol is now out of the question. Perhaps au naturale is just the best route bc you get that individual character and you can't emulate that!

Last edited:
Yeah I mostly just wear mine on weekends, sometimes on fridays to work. I've worn them to concerts and on a road trip though too, so **** like that here and there helps speed it up.

I first tried baby wipes but it took far too long and a lot of elbow grease. +1 for the magic eraser and a bit of water. Just be careful not to use too much water like I did, cos the black paint and water mix will drip down the midsole.
That was my reasoning for stripping the paint too. Also since I don't skate anymore, there was no way in hell that I was going to get this effect by wearing them naturally. Very happy with how these come out.

I first tried baby wipes but it took far too long and a lot of elbow grease. +1 for the magic eraser and a bit of water. Just be careful not to use too much water like I did, cos the black paint and water mix will drip down the midsole.

That was my reasoning for stripping the paint too. Also since I don't skate anymore, there was no way in hell that I was going to get this effect by wearing them naturally. Very happy with how these come out.
Those look almost exactly like mine.

Those look nice, but I want even less paint stripped off. I think for the time being I'll wear them and then see how I feel since I can't really reverse removing the paint. Thanks for the pics though

Back
Top Bottom