Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

hmm interesting no notification for me on copdate. i live around berkeley

@soundcloud Yeah, I never get notified for my L. I just saw on their IG story that they notified winners. Deluxe is doing a live raffle tomorrow but I'm not sure how many pairs they'll have.

Can anyone explain the snkr cam and how it works please?? I heard there is a possibility they will do the snkr cam for chicagos today

Can someone please explain how the snkr cam works?

Image comes from actual places at first but once it’s circulated it’s normally on Twitter

You have to have a 2nd screen with the photo up

Then you need to have the cam open in the app

Once you do that it activates the buy now button

Appreciate you! That helps a lot. But one more question, where is that image posted that correlates to the shoe? Is it through the app too? Sorry if this is repetitive or old news. Appreciate all the help
Nope it’s through Fortnite a video game for the PS4 and Xbox

Image comes from actual places at first but once it’s circulated it’s normally on Twitter

You have to have a 2nd screen with the photo up

Then you need to have the cam open in the app

Once you do that it activates the buy now button
Thanks a lot for the breakdown! And by actual places you mean? Lol again just clarifying

Thanks a lot for the breakdown! And by actual places you mean? Lol again just clarifying

Originally the cam was for pictures posted in actual locations ... then it turned into just pictures that Nike leaks out. For this drop it’s photos in the fortnite video game

Just for future reference if they drop the Lakers pair and do the camera, it will probably be 1 of these 3 images I just took. For my NT fam that don’t play games.
359CFC00-C887-4760-BCE1-EBC9415B5219.jpeg

CFE889C5-A550-471F-909A-35605FD9A941.jpeg

3441F4E7-6E70-413A-A8E6-C9667A3A67AC.jpeg
proballer proballer some dude posted this yesterday.

NTSF is the most poverty Nike store ever. They should change it to an outlet store so we could get a better selection than we do now.

Back
Top Bottom