Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

don't remember if they set up a pop-up while they remodeled. either way that really shouldn't affect what type of releases they received. nike has just been weird with distribution, and when I say weird I mean focusing on 5-6 cities like they mentioned a couple years back...SF wasn't a part of that list.

B78CFD79-9F38-4F6B-915F-FAE5F7CB4AD1.jpeg

IMG_5083.jpg
2nd pair from humidity skate arrived today. not surprised the link scared some people (dont-snitch-fool) from copping, but humidity is 100% legit.
btw, the sz 14 is still available.
Glad you wasn't scurred. I knew they were legit bc they had their own dunk last year that was fire. Glad the link helped and hope you enjoy.

For those in the Seattle area, NT Seattle only getting the Light Bone pair FCFS, gotta enter the raffle at 35 North for the LA to CHI pair...

I have missed out on every SB x Jordan collab but was wondering if they are like SB dunks. I see that they don't have fat lacing but wondering if they fit snug like SB dunks and have zoom air insoles? Can someone let me know if they do.

I have missed out on every SB x Jordan collab but was wondering if they are like SB dunks. I see that they don't have fat lacing but wondering if they fit snug like SB dunks and have zoom air insoles? Can someone let me know if they do.

they all fit like Jordan 1s go tts or however you wear ones and you will be fine.

After reading all the nonsense going down in the Travis 1s thread, makes me remember how there was never any fakes of LMs. I hope it’s the same with these new SB1s.

Nike SF hasn't moved, in the same place since day 1

They moved across the street during the remodel to that little corner spot and then moved back to its original location. Grand opening day they dropped that huge Nike Swoosh that hangs as you go up the escalator. Best thing that happened to that store was re-grand opening. They had DB 5s, etc.

Back
Top Bottom