Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

43217E94-BFD7-4251-AE96-F2247AFFE158.png

Wow!

Lol, just not my style I guess. I want my jays to be blue, black, red, white, etc (there's some stuff)...miss me with the mother effing pink jordans bro.
Im old bruh and rocked the white/pink Agassi Tech Challenge's when I was a kid. Pink on shoes has never been a problem for me.....some of you need to get over that ****...

Im old bruh and rocked the white/pink Agassi Tech Challenge's when I was a kid. Pink on shoes has never been a problem for me.....some of you need to get over that ****...
Just my opinion, but you can completely miss me with pink and volt jordans.

Glad I don't have to worry about pass where I'm at. All these cats running some type of snkrs pass bot anyway. One less L for me.

Just my opinion, but you can completely miss me with pink and volt jordans.

It's fine if you don't like those colors, but to say it's because you're a man or an adult is weak.

Real adults wear whatever the hell they please, they don't follow arbitrary rules or expectations from society.

My Parras have pink, and are one of the best sneakers in the world IMO.

It's fine if you don't like those colors, but to say it's because you're a man or an adult is weak.

Real adults wear whatever the hell they please, they don't follow arbitrary rules or expectations from society.

My Parras have pink, and are one of the best sneakers in the world IMO.
They're just not for me I guess.

is there a treatment that can be applied to the bones pair so that the paint DOESN'T rub off? i think the white/grey with pink outlines look great the way they are and would want to keep that look for as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom