Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Very interesting. Not my pic

45D5F81D-5D8B-4362-9550-354EABB484C3.png

I went on and bit at $355 total on StockX, I see them getting cheaper but I didnt want to chance them going back up. Im still waiting on the L from the local raffle... If by some miracle I win, I guess I'll have two pair *shrug*

I knew the price would drop.. this is one of those shoes that people want but dont want to spend top dollar on. Add that to the thousands that copped TS and paid the tax.. It could easily go up but I doubt it.

I knew the price would drop.. this is one of those shoes that people want but dont want to spend top dollar on. Add that to the thousands that copped TS and paid the tax.. It could easily go up but I doubt it.
Well since it's close to release day people are holding out hope on getting them for retail. Which causes the prices to drop... they will go back up sooner or later

I agree with downyboy downyboy the TS 1's are just iight, the backward Nike sign erks me. They also arent worth the hassle, dealing with fakes and inconsistencies from Nike itself.

Last edited:
9.5s were $500 + 2 days ago.

Down to 380 ish. 23% drop. And they release tomorrow.

It's crazy how the bones are looking like the easiest cop ever too, with foot sites getting them, snkrs early.

Weird release.

Makes me think LA/CHI will jump after Sadderday.

Well since it's close to release day people are holding out hope on getting them for retail. Which causes the prices to drop... they will go back up sooner or later

When I say I doubt I'm referring to the people that believed these would suddenly spike up to 6-700.. just dont see it happening. I'm not the end all be all; I could be wrong. I just dont logically see it happening.

The crazy thing is the MINUTE someone says 'prices will drop' there's like 7 people ready and waiting to say NO IT WONT!! Like dudes WANT the price to go up. Weird :lol:

easily the best 1s so far this year, and that includes the TS 1s

Come on fam, that's your opinion which is cool but "easily"? That implies that the TS1s aren't even legitimately in the conversation for best 1s. There's a way to express an honest opinion without being so definitive with your statement.

When I say I doubt I'm referring to the people that believed these would suddenly spike up to 6-700.. just dont see it happening. I'm not the end all be all; I could be wrong. I just dont logically see it happening.

The crazy thing is the MINUTE someone says 'prices will drop' there's like 7 people ready and waiting to say NO IT WONT!! Like dudes WANT the price to go up. Weird :lol:

Everyone is a reseller now. These won't make it to many feet.

Back
Top Bottom