Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

When I say I doubt I'm referring to the people that believed these would suddenly spike up to 6-700.. just dont see it happening. I'm not the end all be all; I could be wrong. I just dont logically see it happening.

The crazy thing is the MINUTE someone says 'prices will drop' there's like 7 people ready and waiting to say NO IT WONT!! Like dudes WANT the price to go up. Weird :lol:
Yea I feel you, I dont think they will go up that high(6-7) that's crazy... but you never know

Come on fam, that's your opinion which is cool but "easily"? That implies that the TS1s aren't even legitimately in the conversation for best 1s. There's a way to express an honest opinion without being so definitive with your statement.
didn't imply that, just know most people would easily call TS1s the best. and yes, that is of course imo, should have included that.

Off topic. Has anyone ever heard of Supa.sneaker7..He just offered me a pair of TS4 for $100...sent me a bunch of pics.

Just picked mine up.

upload_2019-5-24_13-20-3.jpeg

upload_2019-5-24_13-19-34.jpeg

They should release that dunk

I might take the sole from these and slide into my TS1s

The paint on these comes off way easier than Lance Mountains.

didn't imply that, just know most people would easily call TS1s the best. and yes, that is of course imo, should have included that.

All good fam. I personally prefer the TS1s because they're more unique, but the la/chi joints are flames. Probably more versatile and wearable than the scotts. Regardless, hope you secure your pair!

Bid got accepted for $300 on Stockx which is the lowest in my size.. kind of surprised they dropped this quickly. I'm happy that I will have them, but curious to see how much lower they will go.

Just picked up the LA to CHIs.... only 5 pairs were raffled off from the list of winners that I seen....

I think big sizes will land around $250 after the release, I hope I only have to pay retail though lol

Back
Top Bottom