Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Picked up my pair from Flight23 earlier in the morning. They are nice in person.
20190525_123230.jpg

Picked up two pairs of the bone at my local mall. Was able to use my rewards at Finish Line. Foot Locker didn’t let me use my rewards since they consider this release a quick strike. Copped my LA/Chi from GOAT this morning. Had to pay $385 for my pair.

Feeling like I should lace right now so they don't stay DS forever lol

IMAG5447.jpg

Lakers pair better than I thought in hand, but still like the bones better
I would strip that Lakers pair with the quickness IF I HAD IT and since I don't have Chis lol.... nice shoe room bros!

I’m in love with the LA’s too, but putting them over the TS1’s? :lol:

It is to me personally. I have a bigger connection to the Lakers than I do for Travis Scott. I dont give a damn about resale value. I've been waiting for a colorway like this, I cant say the same for the Travis Scotts.

I would strip that Lakers pair with the quickness IF I HAD IT and since I don't have Chis lol.... nice shoe room bros!

Sold my '13 chis and musta been on another planet when the '15 version released because I don't remember them dropping at all smfh. But I like for the paint to come off naturally...hopefully it does so faster than LMs lol.

I see ur sneaker room in the background too! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom