Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

original.gif

I just now noticed I ordered next day when I got mine selected the $15 shipping but as I look at receipt it’s now free shipping with the longer delivery window. Anyone else notice this happen to them ? I got the LA/Chicago’s ones

Did Niketown San Francisco get these? Moving to Sacramento in September and wanted to get an idea of the type of releases they get.

Random question.

I’m after the Lance Mountain blacks. Tons of fakes floating around for them? Figured the material etc would be a bit more difficult to fake.

Ubiq DC pick up went smooth, alot more people showed up at 10am than I thought. Alot of people was trying to catch unclaimed pairs but they got kicked out the store when I was there. Ubiq seem to always randomly sit unclaimed stuff on the shelf a week after release...
20190525_193709.jpg

Did the FTA in Chi have special Tees for sale as well???

anyone confirm that?

Dude next to pickup counter tried to sell me a shirt that he said goes with the shoes
It was pretty basic
White shirt with a red air Jordan logo
Didn’t take a look inside

Are most pairs really in hand though? There were more out in the wild then on SNRKS?

I can see them dipping once the SNKRS pairs come in. According to solelinks on twitter there were "a lot of Ws". So as per usual people will get their pairs from SNKRS and put them up mid next week and there could be a dip with under cutting.

The online pairs start arriving to everyone on Tuesday and pretty much all deliver by Thursday. If you’re going resell, watch Tuesday-Thursday as those that want to dump pairs quickly do it then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom