Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Whoever here said a few weeks ago that the LA to Chicago would shoot up to $700 must have a crystal ball or something, lol. It was only $350 last week for my size and now it's about to break $550. Smaller sizes go for at least $675 +++.

Yea it’s crazy how volatile the prices are for the Chi-LA pair. I had to cop on the resale for 300~, which compared to the 450~ they’re going for in my size right now is impressive. I got the NY-Paris pair for retail early off the SNKRS app and I’m watching prices slowly rise on those. Hmmm... :wow:

Whoever here said a few weeks ago that the LA to Chicago would shoot up to $700 must have a crystal ball or something, lol. It was only $350 last week for my size and now it's about to break $550. Smaller sizes go for at least $675 +++.
tenor.gif

Damn,
stockx. bc the price has jumped almost $100 since my bid was accepted. it was on Friday. if they dont ship tmrw I won't be surprised bc at this rate the price will have jumped even more.
:frown:
Lol I was in this exact same situation when the prices hovered at $300. The seller waited til the very last second to ship. So keep the faith until tuesday, then call him trash lol...

Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on my Lakers pair finally before they keep creep up out of my price range. Glad I typically wear my 1s between a 12 and a 13. Was going to scoop a 13.

Liking it.

Thanks. Kind of is what it is.

Been letting these go naturally (though kind of hard on shoes), but on another note, some of you may be interest to know....I was just cleaning these and found out that magic eraser weathers the swoosh and ankle (tried it to remove some dirt and it went pink).

I found a pair of Chicago to LA's from somebody in my town but didn't want to buy any more shoes this month.
Do you think that the price is stable for the next time after the huge rise oder will it continue?

Cause if they're another 200$ more next month, I don't want them anymore :lol:

Was going to grab the La pair via FB marketplace but the “ seller had to work late”, stopped replying to messages, and then raised the price :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom