Jordan 1 x Union ‘Blue Toe’ fake check

Hey guys! So I’m still on the hunt for a pair of the Jordan 1 x Union ‘Blue Toes’ after taking massive L’s on both the original Union LA drop and the two restock, smh. I almost copped a pair off eBay for $600 but something didn’t seem right and you great fellows here on NikeTalk confirmed it. Well, I’m in need of help again. I found a pair that’s relatively cheap, not $600 cheap but not crazy either. And prices have dipped so it’s not totally unreasonable but still cheaper than he going rate on StockX rn. Hopefully we have a winner, would love to complete to set and place these babies next to my Black Toe pair. Best collab of the year imo! Thanks in advance, NikeTalk is the ****in best!

*Since I now own a pair of the Black Toe Union’s, I’ve focused on things that are identical in this package such as the green security tag inside the box, laces etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if counterfeiters managed to create their own fugazi shoe box security tags but if not that should hopefully be a good sign. Tissue paper, lace bags etc look good too. But for peace of fine I’m hoping the real experts here can confirm.

Attachments

• ED53E0E4-87CB-4411-89F5-C9F1AA9E5011.png
    ED53E0E4-87CB-4411-89F5-C9F1AA9E5011.png
    933.9 KB · Views: 133
  • DAE4A719-1D34-4C0A-8A6C-BABD8E34AEB4.png
    DAE4A719-1D34-4C0A-8A6C-BABD8E34AEB4.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 380
  • 6AF49EF6-083B-4D75-A45D-097B4533DF7B.png
    6AF49EF6-083B-4D75-A45D-097B4533DF7B.png
    1 MB · Views: 374
I'm wondering why the seller keeps on obstructing the side view with the hang tag & lace bags ? If you're selling a pair this expensive you should have at least 7-10 photos of all important angles and tells of an authentic shoe. For me, a few of the stitching lines look a bit off or not as neat as you'd expect them to be. There are also things that look correct on them as well. The wings logo, the UN/LA tag and placement of things like the wings logo & swoosh. Either way though if you do buy these just be sure it's via a service that protects buyers (like PayPal) just incase you get them in hand and see something that isn't correct or legit.

Hopefully someone that knows J 1's a lot better will comment with their thoughts.

Last edited:
From what I have seen there is no good union replica that has the correct big swoosh, the Nike hang tag, and the correct placement yellow stitching around the shoe.

The pictures you uploaded are not very clear but everything I can see looks correct on that pair. $630 is a reasonable price for sizes 8-10.5, after fees most people only make around $600 on stockX for those sizes.

From what I have seen there is no good union replica that has the correct big swoosh, the Nike hang tag, and the correct placement yellow stitching around the shoe.

The pictures you uploaded are not very clear but everything I can see looks correct on that pair. $630 is a reasonable price for sizes 8-10.5, after fees most people only make around $600 on stockX for those sizes.
That's good to hear as far as fakes not getting the stitching of all things correct. The more I looked at a legit pair compared to these the more I wanted to say they legit. It's so sad that you have to be a detective to know if you're getting a real pair.

*Since I now own a pair of the Black Toe Union’s, I’ve focused on things that are identical in this package such as the green security tag inside the box, laces etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if counterfeiters managed to create their own fugazi shoe box security tags but if not that should hopefully be a good sign. Tissue paper, lace bags etc look good too. But for peace of fine I’m hoping the real experts here can confirm.

They already have counterfeited the green tag from previous releases. The best way to check a pair right now is by the swoosh.

I'm wondering why the seller keeps on obstructing the side view with the hang tag & lace bags ? If you're selling a pair this expensive you should have at least 7-10 photos of all important angles and tells of an authentic shoe. For me, a few of the stitching lines look a bit off or not as neat as you'd expect them to be. There are also things that look correct on them as well. The wings logo, the UN/LA tag and placement of things like the wings logo & swoosh. Either way though if you do buy these just be sure it's via a service that protects buyers (like PayPal) just incase you get them in hand and see something that isn't correct or legit.

Hopefully someone that knows J 1's a lot better will comment with their thoughts.[/QUOTE

Thanks for all the input guys...I want to buy em and they look pretty damn legit but now I’m checkin his other sales and he’s got like the Wotherspoon’s and OW Vapormaxes but says the infamous “most sizes available” which is a stupid red flag. He’s also trying to get my # to “tell me more about his business” etc etc blah blah RED FLAG! So I’m not gonna risk it. Thanks again tho y’all!

are you buying off an app or ebay? he's prob trying to get your number so you can pay directly thru paypal to avoid more fees on his end. i'd ask for better pics and maybe proof of purchase if you're really worried

Thanks for all the input guys...I want to buy em and they look pretty damn legit but now I’m checkin his other sales and he’s got like the Wotherspoon’s and OW Vapormaxes but says the infamous “most sizes available” which is a stupid red flag. He’s also trying to get my # to “tell me more about his business” etc etc blah blah RED FLAG! So I’m not gonna risk it. Thanks again tho y’all!
I just saw his account on depop and he definitely sells fakes. He has full size runs of the Yeezy statics, Union, and the Nike Wotherspoon's, priced lower then market value. The pictures of the off-white vapormax are not his, you can google them and find replica sneaker websites using those exact photos to sell their shoes for around $100. The seller is most likely using photos of an authentic pair of unions to sell his fakes, because right now there are no good replicas on the market.

Good looking bro. I wish more people would use common sense and do their due diligence. You are 100% correct in your suspicion with his full size runs on limited kicks. What a douche. Patience is key in this shoe game and you'll get what you're after soon enough. Keep on looking until you find someone trustworthy. Best of luck man.

Right on! Yeah my scammer sense was definitely tingling after I saw the “most sizes available” ish. Plus he kept sending me non-stop messages about if I was gonna buy or not and when I politely said that i changed my mind, he started ranting and raving about “wasting his precious time” so at that point I called his *** out and of course he went on and on about how “I AM THE PLUG!” and his connect gives him cheap prices hence why he can sell me a pair that usually goes for $7-800 for $630. ***** bro. A legit seller wouldn’t sweat it plus I’ve heard this explanation dozens of times before from fugazi **** bois. NT FTW!

Right on! Yeah my scammer sense was definitely tingling after I saw the “most sizes available” ish. Plus he kept sending me non-stop messages about if I was gonna buy or not and when I politely said that i changed my mind, he started ranting and raving about “wasting his precious time” so at that point I called his *** out and of course he went on and on about how “I AM THE PLUG!” and his connect gives him cheap prices hence why he can sell me a pair that usually goes for $7-800 for $630. ***** bro. A legit seller wouldn’t sweat it plus I’ve heard this explanation dozens of times before from fugazi **** bois. NT FTW!
Ahahahahaha ! You got that right. A real seller wouldn't sweat it because those shoes sell themselves. I love how people try to convince you why they charging $200 or more below normal asking price. Who the hell would short themselves $200+ dollars ? No one I know of.

Back
Top Bottom